WARNING

WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!! Don't every buy peds parts from STEVE HUFFMAN . Becaues you will never get them. I paid for a streetmate swingarm never got it !!! SO STEVE BURN IN HELL my friend

Re: WARNING

how long ago did you pay for the part?

maybe he had a major crisis in his personal life.

Hope you did'nt pay Cash otherwise "SUCKER" !! allways use paypal or a US Postal money order,that way if he don't deliver in a reasonal amount of time you can report him and get your money back ! Simple realy.

I used paypal. Yes there's a big S on me SUCKER

"ATTA BOY!"

mid december . True

mid december? thats not even that long ago. im assuming you emailed him and stuff?

NoISy BOyS KEV /

IMO you def should just relax a bit. With the holidays n shit the guy prob got busy... You shouldn't cause bad names for ppl bc you didnt get your parts during the busiest part of the year... 3 weeks isn't that long at the end of the year..

IMO he's already on the bad list for a reason. 3 weeks is ridiculous UNLESS there was a mutual agreement about the delay.

I often wonder about those that defend these people, would you really be ok with waiting a month for something you paid for? Would you relax if the person with your money ignored your e-mails and calls?

NoISy BOyS KEV /

OH.. My black... didn't even know there was a good/ bad seller list... looks like this guy picked a good time to screw somebody over.... Holidays do make it tough, but after reading through other reviews.... F*CK HIM.. :D

Sorry for the shitty transaction man... And spread the word about "the list"

IMO ive dealt with alot of people and i totally agree that 3 weeks is too long but isnt it soooo annoying when the person emails you everyday like "HEY MAN ITS BEEN 2 DAYS WHERE ARE MY MAXI SIDE COVERS!" it makes me think the majority of mopedders are stay at home dads who live to check the mail. hahaha fuck bad sellers and bad buyers!

Steve said that he had a few packages returned by usps. He was on vacation whilst you were blowing up his email like me. He just sent me a tracking number today.

So when he got back, he still ignored the blown-up email?

I am very gratefull for the list!

If usps, sent the packages back, he still did something wrong.. and I have a hard time swallowing that pile anyway.

no, he said he was very sorry and shipped it out yesterday morning.

But he forgot all about Ron here? okay.. whatever.

still adds up to crap

If you have a bad name for yourself, best thing to do is try and reverse that, unless it doesn't matter.. it must not matter much

three weeks, freakin out over that? lol

The fees that PayPal collects is your security. Call up PayPal and get your money back through their conflict resolution service.

It took him quite a long time but he did finally refund my money after he couldn't provide me with a part I had paid for.

NoISy BOyS KEV /

resolved!!! :)

Yes

OK but if he shipped PRIORTITY MAIL. That takes two to three days. GROUNDS four days . e.c.t

Thank you

bump

I'm here to tell you.... Angelo ( cybershop@libero.it ) is a FANTASTIC seller!

I've bought many items from him and they've been spot on for description.

He has many of the "Hard to find" items...

Robert

buy in person, sell online

Just don't do this:

John Joedicke /

He is a dead beat. Do not deal with him.

^^^I would abort you

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account