mopeds

Reinoud Klaasse /

"I'm from the Netherlands and I've got a Peugeot 103sp with a Polini Liquid cooled engine, 20 mm carburator, variomatic and 13/52 chainwheels. I'm very interested in a double variomatic(front and back)like scooters have. Can somebody find it for me in France?"

Re: mopeds

" Hey, I am from New Jersey and I am looking for a used Tomos Targa LX moped for sale. I need it for summer, asking in range of $400-800<br>"

": I'm from the Netherlands and I've got a Peugeot 103sp with a Polini Liquid cooled engine, 20 mm carburator, variomatic and 13/52 chainwheels. I'm very interested in a double variomatic(front and back)like scooters have. Can somebody find it for me in France?<p><br>"

John Vitullo /

I'm from the united states and i'm looking to buy a used moped under $500. If your looking to sell one please contact me at snobordrjp@kornfreak.com<p>

s.l.gillis /

"I'm from the United States and I'm hoping that someone can sell me a used moped, in great condition for under $700. If so, I can be reached at outy2002@yahoo.com<p>--Thank You "

Andy Tweedy /

"I 'm from America and I am looking for a reliable, used moped without pedals preferably a 96-99 moped. <p>"

anthony cursio /

i want a used moped in good condition

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account