Re: attn: qt50 riders

Marius Bordal /

Where can i buy it, treats? 1977?

77 in about 10 days!

Check out that bracket! So stoked to get these out to Qt50 riders!

I think I need to learn to weld. That just looks awesome

I want one. I hope I can afford one before they sell out.

Marius Bordal /

Cant wait to test this against my Jemco. Hope that side bleed makes it less loud

My side bleed pipes are super quiet.

ブロック 666 /

Interested in knowing how this compares to the Jemco.Where is the powerband low mid or high rpm pipe?

The powerband is mid-high.

Marius Bordal /

Thats great! Have you started on the intakes? When are they coming out? How large are they going to be? 20mm?

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

whats the status on these pipes and how much?

Stephen Azarik /

That's a lot of $$$'s....

Hoosier Dude (Moving Targets) /

buy a jemco. oh wait, they're the same price, and the MLM is better.

has anyone else ever noticed you get what you pay for?

Marius Bordal /

Just bought one, and a footrest. Cant wait to try it out. Hoosier, have you tested the pipe against the jemco. I am super excited to compare my jemco against this one.

Hoosier Dude (Moving Targets) /

I have not. I have to go pick up my qt and do some testing. I am super interested in the results as well. Here is my assumption:

MLM - side-bleed = way quieter and awesomer

no welding brackets = less work = rad

high temp powder? oooooohhhhhh, so much better than none

it's down to performance, and Devin has quite a reputation. my prediction (based on these factors) is that the Motion left pipe is at least 3x better than the jemco. give us your review when you A/B the two, there are a lot of interested nopedders awaiting your opinion! make sure your brakes work good!

If anyone wants to sell their jemco pipe let me know. But Devin that pipe is bad ass. Whats the cost going to be and where all will these be available?

These pipes are on 1977mopeds.com right now for $190.

Magic Johnson -of the Ruffians /

Devin I'm going to be ordering the peoples pipe for my qt50 later this week which is still stock cylinder and carb and was wondering what you up jetted to on the test qt50? Mine has a 65 as the stock main jet and was looking to go to a 75 if that sounds like it would be sufficient enough for the new pipe. Thanks for the time

devin is so rad

Magic Johnson -of the Ruffians /

Alright i got the pipe in a couple of days ago and put it on my bike with the stock cylinder and stock carb that I up jetted from a 65 main jet to a 72.5 and put a k&n filter on and it made this a whole new bike. Was running 28-30mph before and now is runnig 36-40mph all day on the flats and can keep 34-35mph up hill as well it is like night and day. I would recommend this pipe to anyone who owns a qt50 it is worth every penny if you ask me. and one more thing I'm still running my bike with the oil pump and it is working just great still no need to premix just yet. Great work Devin you are a master of your craft glad to have someone like this in the moped community!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account