attn: qt50 riders

Hoosier Dude (Moving Targets) /

visited MLM today, Devin is currently designing and testing a new pipe for the qt! oh shit!

along with like 200 other new products too. so stoked!

Re: attn: qt50 riders

Tell us more?

ブロック 666 /

Hell yeah a differnt pipe to try for my QT.I am running a Jemco right now and its awesome.

this will be the pipe to run, stock or kitted.

also in the works for the qt:

sweet intakes (currently very very few options, makes it hard to upgrade carbs, but alas, a MLM makes it easy!)

THANK YOU DEVIN

Sounds good, I need to try out the intake on my Yamaha STING!

Thank you so much mlm. I need this.

BryAn eurism /

Pipes are nice but I wanna hear more about intakes. In old news, the PW guys are bolting on FMF fattys and getting solid low-40s

Can you hook a fatty pipe to the qt? I saw those all over the place when I was looking into performance parts for mine.

Sweet! :D I have one on my floor all disassembled, been waiting for parts like a pipe!!

Does anybody have a stock pipe I could buy? Mine is missing it-- never been running, but bought a new engine! (edited)

I am also making a replacement foot rest set up for the Qt!

^why because? how are they better? If they are I want to know? They are one of the other things I LIKE about the QT, the other is the shaft drive. Not slamming, just asking

the foot rest setup is hard to find or make.... if you lose it or break it. also the shrouds or covers that go on the pegs are hard to find, and it looks sloppy without them.

on another note, damn- Devin is up at 7.00 am thinking about fabricating qt50 parts. We need more people like you Devin!

I have actually been up since 5am fabbing a new Magnum pipe. The foot rest will be a "beefed-up" stock replacement and will use all the stock covers and mounting points.

Marius Bordal /

where do we buy this stuff. I am so getting ALL the parts!

Devin Biek Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have actually been up since 5am fabbing a new

> Magnum pipe. The foot rest will be a "beefed-up"

> stock replacement and will use all the stock

> covers and mounting points.

I'll probably be getting this. The PO of mine fucked the pegs up majorly.

Here is the new MLM Qt50 pipe! This is a rad pipe all around. 25mm header, side bleed, tig welds, 18 gauge steel, easy to remove silencer end cap, ceramic packing, 1/4 flange and brackets, and it will get coated in black high temp powder! The brackets in the photos are just for the prototype. The final design will be much sleeker.

Devin,

Are you making these to sell, or for your bike? If there are any plans for mass reproducing this, I'd like to potentially buy one. :D

oh my lord. that thing looks SWEEET

the most awesome pipe for the qt has arrived on the scene- I am STOKED!

knowing Devins reputation- the performance will be unmatched.

I'm sure they will be produced for sale, just call or email Motion Left.

Dude, Devin - superb looking product, cant wait to R I P

MOTION LEFT does it again- you make being a Hoosier something to be proud of, keep up the awesome work

These pipes will be for sale in a few weeks!

Throws money at screen.

^Lolz, will they work with stock carb and a K&N? Or would a much bigger carb be needed? Looks AWESOME!

My tests have been on a stock cylinder and up-jetted stock carb. I am super impressed with the results.

That looks badass. My girlfriend's QT will appreciate this very much.

BryAn eurism /

Amen, though the brackets may end up staying that way. Did something very close cross fitting a Biturbo and was able to use its built-in lug on the bottom case thread. Still haven't heard intakes

Marius Bordal /

Where are you going to sell them? Treats?

@Devin, what jet size? What air filter? Thanks man. Can't wait! Want to buy jets now.

I have a sweet ass qt that lazer build. Hitting lower 40s easily. Hack and weld pipe is a beast

You have to sell those raw and uncoated. Nothing wrong with the brackets.

Marius Bordal /

When are these bad boys coming out for sale? I wanna buy :D

I have a large batch made up, I am now just waiting on the powder. Should be within the 10 days from now!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account