i know a guy with a Batavus for sale - info inside

"i got this email from a guy:<p>---------------------------<p>My bro has a Batavus Moped, has the gas tank on a center tube like a<br>motorcycle, how it came from the factory. Alright condition, runs, the<br>left handlbar and pedal are bent from falling, as there is no rear brake<br>cable.<p>$225 in Maryland.<p>Otherwise have fun out there and ride in swarms so you don't get killed.<p>Bryan<p>---------------------------<p>his email is bhurle1@gl.umbc.edu<p>"

Re: i know a guy with a Batavus for sale - info in

some 1 has a batavus too kool<p>i'm looking for parts for mine <p>it's a 1972!<p>it runs and look sad but i had a friend sell it to me<br>for $20.00 and it has been a lot of fun <p>i just need new brakes cluch and carb <br>soon but i still ride it all the time!!!<p>

i have a 78 batavus. i love it. i ride it all the time. just thought i'd let ya know.

checking how old a post can be to bounce it up.

Hey at least I didn't pick one of the voltron or luke perrys ones.....

Ahh, the luke perry's. Now those are some old posts.

simon

Brook read

Hey what kind of stuff do you need for your batavus, I have a ton of extra parts email me at quiksilver9531@comcast.net

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account