Re: Favorite Custom Moped Builder?

I'm glad PaulRyanJacob got on the list. I've liked his builds, as well as many others in the last few years. Each has their own 'twists' on design that make them special. I've also made many positive comments for several of the other builders on this thread. I'm not going to 'toot' my own horn yet, but I will say, when I finally get some of my builds done, I feel they will be worthy of some nominations and you will see some things that have never been done.

Mason Edmunds /

son of the bloodwing.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

titolafrite

† CH∆D † /

I think Christophe is just representing those builds. Though yeah. Tomahawk is boss!

^whoa!

Besides the obvious (me) I really like the stuff coming out of the Briton Bee. Not exactly my style but I can appreciate the amount of skill and work that go into those builds.

More than the guys who are making kickass bikes i am really happy with the emergence of guys making kickass components.

A few years ago there were exactly ZERO options for Hobbit pipes. Now there are what, 6-7 different options?

that gulf oil peugeot! me oh my!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account