77 angel parts

" Any one familiar with the angel? just got one and the front brake pads are done for, pending real replacements will try relining with heavy gasket material,Also the pedal shaft is a crude home made one,would like any specs available to aid in improvising another <br> Thanks dan"

Re: 77 angel parts

"who makes the angel?<p><br>: Any one familiar with the angel? just got one and the front brake pads are done for, pending real replacements will try relining with heavy gasket material,Also the pedal shaft is a crude home made one,would like any specs available to aid in improvising another <br>: Thanks dan<p>"

": who makes the angel?<p>: <br>: : Any one familiar with the angel? just got one and the front brake pads are done for, pending real replacements will try relining with heavy gasket material,Also the pedal shaft is a crude home made one,would like any specs available to aid in improvising another <br>: : Thanks dan<p>tym industries company limited, Tiawan, mine manufactured 12-77<br>"

well i tried emailing you but i guess that you dont have the internet anymore well if you ever see this email me at andrew_nosam@hotmail.com i think taht id be interestd in buying the carb off you

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account