Moparts-Webshop status? Anyone dealt with them lately?

Has anyone placed an order with Moparts-Webshop recently? I placed an order more than 3 weeks ago and still don't confirmation of the items having shipped. I've dealt with them in the past, and was happy, but this time around they're really dropping the ball. Also, their site has been down for '24 hour maintenance' for more than 4 days.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with them, email simply isn't working?

thanks

Re: Moparts-Webshop status? Anyone dealt with them lately?

several months ago I put in a big order and I received a reply back that said they had some supplyer issues or something like that, can't remember, had to cancell my order.

yes it sucks but at least they contacted me and refunded the money.

either way I hope you get your issue resolved

If you have their phone number call them - or just contact paypal and get your money back until they are 'back in business' or whatever.

I opened a claim with paypal, but for now my money is frozen in virtual land until the claim is resolved.

Overpriced Parts /

I ordered stuff from them and it took 30 days.

You prolly jumped the gun

bump. are they coming back? they got kreidler stuff if i remember right.

no?

moparts webshop is currently closed.

I placed a big order on 20th of October 2011. I was told the DMP 70cc Puch kit was out of stock, but he had everything else. I said I'm in no rush and send all at once. A month later I contacted Fred at Moparts and he said still no kit, so he sent the rest of the stuff, which I received fine.

I forgot all about the DMP kit until last week, so I sent Fred an e-mail. I got no reply, so I checked the website and it was down. I thought straight away that Moparts had gone bankrupt and I'd lost my money for the DMP kit. I then searched and requested Fred as a friend on Facebook. I sent him a message last Friday and he replyed instantly and said Moparts hadn't shut, someone was mean't to be looking after it whilst he was in Geneva for 2 months and he would give me an update later that day. Obviously no update, so I sent another message Tuesday and a reply back saying he probably won't get the kit and he would refund me and suggested where else I could try. I sent my Paypal address just incase he didn't have my previous details to hand. The next day he posted that he was off to Texas until 20th of February 2012. Guess what? Still no refund!

Did you pay with paypal? I never ended up receiving my order and was only able to recover my funds because I paid with paypal. I opened a claim and they never responded, so my funds were refunded. Kinda sucked cuase I had to wait almost two months to recover my loot. Try opening a claim with whomever you used to send the money.

Good luck

I paid with Paypal, but the payment was 20th of October 2011. Paypal say you've got to open a claim within 45 days, which is long gone.

Got a refund from Fred at Moparts! He was very apologetic and it's all sorted.

So its gone the same way as Moped Rescue?

Well, Fred said it will re-open, but that was back at the end of January. If it had of closed down, then I'm sure I wouldn't have got my refund. Either that or he's just very honest and didn't want to rip me off like most other companies would have done if the shutdown. I think he's just taking time out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account