Constant Moped Oppression

"So I'm cruising on my moped today, when I was verbally assaulted by drunken fratboys. They shouted obscenities my way for one simple reason.<p>I was riding a moped.<p>The Moped Liberation Front's time is near. Car owners beware. "

Re: Constant Moped Oppression

": So I'm cruising on my moped today, when I was verbally assaulted by drunken fratboys. They shouted obscenities my way for one simple reason.<p>: I was riding a moped.<p>: The Moped Liberation Front's time is near. Car owners beware. <p> just ignore the dorks, sounds like envy to me.After daddys money runs out they may see the light, be certain and cruise them often and with vigor!!"

"i am constantly harassed when riding the moped. it is funny to watch the total spectrum of peoples faces as you drive by: love, hate, disgust, jubilation, mistrust. personally i love it when a car load of assholes yell at me and take off, then a couple minutes later i pull up next to them at the next stop light. they aren't as verbal when they can't take off. "

"I think we should ride around in a posse.<p>Anyone who shouts insults will have to answer to our own unique brand of vigilante justice. <p>Moped Retribution,<p>Eric<p>: i am constantly harassed when riding the moped. it is funny to watch the total spectrum of peoples faces as you drive by: love, hate, disgust, jubilation, mistrust. personally i love it when a car load of assholes yell at me and take off, then a couple minutes later i pull up next to them at the next stop light. they aren't as verbal when they can't take off. <p>"

": I was riding a moped.<p>i get that all the time. either they love the moped or they seem to think it's a joke. sometimes they laugh as if they expect me to be embarrased by the fact that i'm riding a moped - absurd! i have a car, but i often choose the moped. these people are the types that won't wear certain cloths that aren't ""cool"" - not anyone that i'm worrying about.<p>i love to swarm around their cars, pulling up next to them when they think they're so much faster.....<p>"

"Yeah, you are right."

"Simon said... <p>""these people are the types that won't wear certain cloths that aren't ""cool"" - not anyone that i'm worrying about.""<p>Unfortunatly Western is full of those people.<p>Sit in Blakes and watch the people going into Kegger's. Ugh.<p><p>"

"Talk about oppression, I'm pulled over between 2 and 6 times a month by the (only) delton cop<br>who already knows I'm legal, it's like he is just waiting for forget my moped license...<br>rather annoying.<p>Yet another rural dilema...<br>A car going 70 mph comes flying down the street and I cannot hear them over my engine (puch are loud)<br>and while right on my tail they honk the horn and pass my, basically scaring the crap out of me, just to <br>learn later they are a friend saying hello.<p>(I need a mirror)<p><p><p><p>: So I'm cruising on my moped today, when I was verbally assaulted by drunken fratboys. They shouted obscenities my way for one simple reason.<p>: I was riding a moped.<p>: The Moped Liberation Front's time is near. Car owners beware. <p><br>"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account