Re: wooly bullies

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Oh, so sad. I only met him the weekend of Hot Blooded. He was looking for papers, when I pulled out my brass pipe and he said to me, "You're old school". To which I said "duh". I don't how many times we smoked out, but my fave was at the Gymkhana. We both were hiding from the sun, smokin out and sipping my Coleman Mega cocktail, and laughing. Good times. I guess the good do die young.

this is really tragic.

in times like these, it helps me to read isaiah 25:1-9, especially verse 8:

"He will swallow up death forever;

and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces,

and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth,

for the LORD has spoken."

Man, don't do that.

Sorry for your loss, the brightest burn the fastest

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:

He leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul:

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;

Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;

Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

-- KJV

wow thats incredibly sad

never met the guy in real life but knowing him from the forum he seemed like a really smart, humble, and all around good guy.

best of luck, bullies

so sad,

I'm pretty sure I met him at ceremony.

I'm really sorry for your loss

My heart goes out for all his moped friends and family.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Peace and love to Daniel's family, friends and Bullies.

How awful! My sincerest condolences to his family and all who knew him. I need to go hug some people now.

So sorry for the loss. Seriously tragic.

RIP

Clayton Bigsby /

this is this best. cant wait to see you danny

Pablo Puchasso /

I miss our little dude. So glad Dirty Dan helped kidnapped him after Sac and we took him to Portland. I had no idea that would be our last rally.

Robert Rosselit Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How awful! My sincerest condolences to his family

> and all who knew him. I need to go hug some people

> now.

where's the like button?? i totally felt this way after hearing this yesterday :( go chip in people!

RIP

Charlie Mittens /

You may not have known him but he was walking sunshine. Every picture I have of him looks like the best day of the summer. If you have read the news links you know the facts, but not the devastation. His family is close, mental illness is unpredictable and now his mother has two sons to bury. The chip in is our public grieving, something we can do. It's something you can do too.

How did it happen?

Our heart goes out to the Woolies and Daniel's family. Lots of love from Nola

I was in the LA area, from Boston, visiting family. I stopped by Choke to check it out. Daniel was there and we sat and chatted about peds and bullshit for some time. He was super hospitable; a memorable dude for sure. Condolences to close friends and family.

Pablo Puchasso /

IMG_0318.jpg

even if i tried i would never be able to find a picture where he was not smiling. radrad

Pablo Puchasso /

I keep wanting to post more and more pics, and looking at other people's pictures I haven't yet seen is really nice right now. Rather than try to post every pic of him ever in a huge thread, I set up a photobucket for everyone to use, upload to, and enjoy. I think it's something his family could enjoy too (so try to keep it clean).

Anyway

Pass: danieln

I started with just a couple pics, but let's grow it into something nice.

Photobucket (edited)

I am so sorry for your loss. Daniel was too young to leave, god bless!

I saw him Sunday evening crossing the street and as I blasted past him he gave me a peace sign and I turned around and gave him the thumbs up.I didn't know that he would be gone the next day.........what a great dude

campeona del mundo /

oh man this is truly sad. I remember daniel coming in to treats after the squids rally and talking to me for hours about tuning/rallying/music/everything. so much energy and enthusiasm about mopeds...really a super rad guy.

Nobody likes a bully. * /

Sean (Folsom) /

Sad such a rad dude had to go so soon. Bully love from PDX.

Yes, it was posted twice. It's not at all what you think.

Edit: Looks like it may have been removed, and justifiably so. When bad things happen to good people, some may not want to be reminded of it in a context like this where people are sharing their care and concerns. (edited)

I am a man of few words...that guy was gonna be in the same book that Burt Munroe is in...(fastest Indian) ...the Bonneville Record Book you know the one I am talking about 1955 vintage record....DANIEL...rider....Black Widows...team....wish I could talk/type but the key board is gettin wet from the tears and I do not do well at this...."THE GURU"...that is the only time you will ever see that...shaw Gonna miss ya kid...

My deepest condolences go to all affected by this tragedy.

I saw what you said, Kevin :-P

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account