Kits for a maxi?

‡∫‡ß Sire Roycington (Duke of Waffles) /

Now forgive my sounding like some kind of a jackass, but I have a question about which kits can I mount to a puch maxi. I know the polini will work, but I want to try something different. I was looking at the parlini, or the treats kit, and I've been told that the intakes on those will never clear the maxi frame.

So what other 65-70cc kits are out there that'll fit on a maxi?

Re: Kits for a maxi?

You are in luck with one of the most widely produced moes of it's time. There are tons of kits that can adapt to the E50.The Metra 65 is a cast iron cylinder and has the ability to be a very forgiving soft seize. The polini is seize city for those more experienced builders not for novice. You do know it is recommended (highly) to rebuild your lower end of your engine ; new crank,news bearings,seals,intake,carb, pipe and hardware.You cant throw a kit on expect to blast . Conclusion get a cheap 70 treats kit adventure Pack and learn .

Have fun blasting bud

‡∫‡ß Sire Roycington (Duke of Waffles) /

I've already blew up one polini, it was my fault, so I want to try something different. Any suggestions guys?

I know a guy who modified a 33 cc weed whacer cylinder to fit, it took it down to just about 1hp, so he put on a 7mm carb and got it to max out under 10mph

ANY PUCH KIT, MIKE. stay away from the 80 kits if you want easy.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account