Re: How to tell what model Puch Maxi?

John Eicher /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

That seat is not original. I'd imagine it was someone's messed up attempt at seat replacement. I can check what's written on the back tomorrow as I've called it a night in the barn.

The wheels are original. Adding all of the information together then the moped is likely a Luxe. Cool and thanks!

Now the task of getting this thing ready for road service begins. No money for parts and very little skill. This is to be a family use moped and not a proper restoration. With luck, a few locals will ride it and get their own. Hopefully, it'll be done no later than the end of spring.

So much of it is original, which is nice. However, much, in my opinion, still needs attention. It runs and moves. I'm sure there will be questions I post in questions in repair throughout the whole process. So far, I'm only in about $40 in trade value on the moped; no actual money changed hands. Not too bad yet...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account