1977 Mopads where's my stuf?!?!?!

HEY! 1977 Mopeds! I ordered my stuff last night and I expected to wake up this morning to find it neatly tucked under my pillow, but guesz what? IT WASN"T THERE! So where is, it huh?!@ How am I suppised to enjoy thanksgiving dinner now?

Re: 1977 Mopads where's my stuf?!?!?!

Gunther Mcgillicuty /

poor taste

the same way i do it,, take the fork put food on it and shove it in your face

Why do people post this shit? seriously !

ehhhhh who cares theres nothing else to do

Eh, just jokin around, bustin some chops. I love 77 and have never had a problem with them. The fact is, the issues some people have had with them stem directly from the fact that 77 is a company built and run by guys just like you and me. I'll take that over nameless faceless corporate perfection any day. BUT that is not anywhere near where I intended for this thread to go, the important thing to remember is:

1977 is having a 15% off sale right now ZOMG! Go buy yourself something nice! I got a teflon stuffed crank + seals and bearings for like 100 bucks dudes! not to mention all the other odds and ends AND with the money I saved on shipping I got a sweet eagle t0shirt! booYAH!

What'd you get?

If it was up your ass you would know..

i got a k star kit for $60, an aluminum stuffed crank for $80, a bunch of cable inners, and some other random crap.

David Theriault /

if you ordered from 1977 mopAds, you will never get your parts, as that company does not exist to my knowledge. probably just a typo though...

BryAn eurism /

Check the attachments in your spam folder, I once found a misplaced Kenda 2.25-17 there

Chris Driscoll /

Alex, I also got that kit. Waiting to pick out a new crank and clutch to finish off the kit. Def. my winter project.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account