TSA/PA50 II project

Been working on this for a bit, thought I would start a thread on the progress and get some constructive criticism

DR kit

Proma

15mm NTTC carb w/ rad hose to stock intake.

8g rollers the after market "stock" ones from treats.

(edited)

Re: TSA/PA50 II project

i really like it

Gunther Mcgillicuty /

cool...the only think I dont like is the seat in the last pictures...the other seat looked better and more finished. Are you going to cover it?

yeah this seat seemed perfect with the tank:

besides that its really rad, i like it. good work.

ps what did you do with that old seat in the first pic? i wouldnt mind grabbing it from you, looks nice.

dang! yeah that picture with first seat is sweeet

Yea I plan on covering the seat, not sure if im going to upholster the whole thing or fiberglass/body fill the whole thing. Still have the peugeot seat but sitting that 2 inches higher has a serious effect on the back lol, the lower cut foam on the seat that im using now makes for a more comfortable ride.

Jared Throne Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> yeah this seat seemed perfect with the tank:

> http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/bsavoie11

> /IMG_5379.jpg

>

>

> besides that its really rad, i like it. good

> work.

>

>

> ps what did you do with that old seat in the first

> pic? i wouldnt mind grabbing it from you, looks

> nice.

I cut the foam down on the original hobbit seat and removed the rear mount from the pan so the seats middle support sits on the back rack then reused the old stock seat upholstery with some 3M spray adhesive stuff works awesome I got it one of my bikes now so not really up for sellin it, reduced reuse recycle lol!(edited)

oh gotcha. yeah i think im gonna end up cutting my seat down over the winter and put on the same upholstery on it

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

great work. Is that larger one an uncut hobbit seat ?

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account