Bats vs. Minis Turkey Day Weekend Shootout--Sunday Nov 27th

Ride with the Bats!

SF Bay Area Mini Ride--Warm Up Those Fifties

Daren from Barf Minis is putting together a ride for this Sunday Turkey Day Weekend down in the South bay. The Bats will be riding down to STP/Alice's for a meet up and ride with the Barf Minis.

To ride with the Bats meet up at the Stone's Town Parking lot in front of the Chevys in the motorcycle parking. We'll ride down to STP/Alice's and join the minis.

Make sure to have a full tank, chain adjusted and lubed, tires checked, and be ready to ride out. We have to leave early this time in order to meet the Minis at a reasonable time.

Here is a rough sketch of the SF ride down to the meet up point.

Meet up 9:00am

KSU 9:30am Sharp!

Re: Bats vs. Minis Turkey Day Weekend Shootout--Sunday Nov 27th

Fire up them strokers because the ride is tomorrow!

Nail Shreaer /

Sounds cool, man. Make sure to add some pix later!

Great ride today--we had riders from all over the place thanks to the Barf Minis. Low turn out for the Bats as AJ and I were the only ones. Rowan did show up with a friend and they rode with us to the meet up at STP. That was quite a bit of fun riding through Halfmoon Bay into Tunitus, and then down 35 in to STP at 84.

Once at the check in point we did the photo thing a headed out 84 to Pescadero, Alpine, 35, 9, 236 where we rolled into Bolder Creek for fuel and food at the Frostee's. At this point some folk split off and we started back --> 9, 35, 84, Canada, etc. Lots of photo this time. There's a bit of fuzziness in the corner. I need to get a proper case for my phone. :P I shot some video however it didn't come out well--still learning how to set it up for decent recording. = /

Thanks to everyone that made it out for this ride. :}

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account