Sunday Sunday Charlotte NC Ride Sunday!!

ok this sunday, Nov. 27 will be a meet and greet ride with The Slow Goers of Charlotte, NC and The Buzzards of Sumter, SC. Anyone at all that would like to join up and hang or ride or whatever else youre into, please join us. Lots of fun will be had for sure. You can pm me here or email theslowgoers@gmail.com for any details for where we are meeting, what time and what our route is.

happy thanksgiving

Chad from TSG

Re: Sunday Sunday Charlotte NC Ride Sunday!!

Hey hey hey we were thinking of coming Saturday night maybe what are your plans then?? And what time did you want to start!

You guys are more than welcome to come Saturday night and crash at my place and I was thinking of people meeting at my place at noon and ride leaving 1230-1

Ok cool cool. I'll talk with the guys and see what's up ;)

really??/ no one else is gonna join up on this ride?

I'm there like a chair man.

No pun intended... Ryme yes, Pun... not so much.

Chad may have to miss this might go to Wilmington to ride the memorial ride for ben with the white line riders!!!! Moped you understand but ill let you know for sure...

Hey Chad, It's Chaz from Park rd shopping center Call me this morn and let me know if youse guys are planning on riding and if not anyone else up for hanging out

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account