Garelli Malosi 64 kit

Can anyone help me track down one of the garelli 64cc kits please ill do anything to get one i know they are hard to find but maybe someone has connections i want to get a it for mine and i think i want to go with this kit more than the polini kit let me know

Re: Garelli Malosi 64 kit

HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!! @_@

Out of production. Treats had 10 of them for sale in 2007/2008. Your best bet would be angelo, ordering one that might be laying around in Italy.

whos angelo? can you send me his email or ow you get contact of him

I also know of one that buffalo boy derek has that used to be mine, exhaust has been ported and its missing a ring but the mb5 uses the same piston. I will dig up info on both for you. pm me

Angelo's address.

cybershop@libero.it

Is there any really big performance difference between the malossi reed kit and the polini? Old posts just say that the malossi is better but i want to hear from someone who has used both and what if any the advantage is. I think if you are running the brn clutch mod you can just rev it to the moon anyway and make plenty of power with the polini

Awesome I will do that and thank you for the address and yeah bergs be cool to know more info on that

I'll let you know next spring. Just swapped out the NOI/Polini motor on my wife's Garelli for a TEAM/Malossi. Last of the last NOS from the shelves of Quarterkick. Finding a pipe to clear the kickstart has been an issue, but I'll just make a pipe if I have to.

Hit up Chad if you want a stock 50cc TEAM reed cylinder or a TEAM 70cc Polini reed kit.

I saw he was trying to sell that motor a while ago on here. That thing is a different animal than a standard NOI. The team malossi cylinder is not the same as the malossi kit for the pedal NOI. And the clutch in the kickstart should be different too. You can use the brn clutches out of the box though so thats cool. You need to post up some pics and vids of that thing. I'm jealous

The malossi kit is far superior to the polini.

A: You can actually tune out the idle jet circuit; polini sucked even with the smallest idle jet, malossi likes a 55 idle.

B: You can put a malossi 4-petal on it!

C: Much faster.

I went through two polinis and still despise them, I begged forever for my malossi and one of the Squids answered my cry. Never look back!

Awsome man! Iwant one so bad now

Reeds are nice to have i guess. I have the polini on a one speed with mike t's clutch mod and also on a 2 speed noi and they both idle fine. I use a 38 idle jet.

Just need to jump on finding one now ive emailed some people but no answer yet any other connection ive tried Angelo, A.j. Chad any other people?

The malossi kit I have is for the NOI. I just have it strapped to a TEAM motor.

I have the NOI engine to the single speed that's why i'm trying to get a kit with the fins going the right way i just feel more comfortable getting one with fins right way

how are the TEAM 50ccs?

ive ever wanted to kit, but since its still 50cc guess thats kosher.

I don't know if it's kosher but I'm sure it's halal.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account