Tool Kit For Minarelli V1

Ha anyone made substitutes for following Minarelli V1 tools in the picture? All I've accomplished so far by attempting to remove the magneto is mangle some metal. Help.

Re: Tool Kit For Minarelli V1

you can make you're own clutch puller or use case bolts and thread them in. if its tapered then it'll just pop out. although it does ding up you're clutch bell.

you can also make a fly wheel puller. some will pop off with a rubber mallet. just buy a puller.

never need tool to split the case, just some smart tapping. there's a thread on here where Mike T used a 3 jaw puller.

snap ring pliers are also super handy.

Some tools are very obscure like the flywheel holding tool.

How do I remove the nut from the center of magneto? The thing rotates and nothing I have can hold it in place.

i have a brand new clutch puller id sell pm me

intentionally lock up the motor. jam rope into the spark plug hole. put a wrench into the main drive gear. use a screwdriver through the lower end crank and some blocks of wood. get creative

got a clutch puller from M C, ordered magneto puller from treats ("TREATOUT" discount code works!).

Tomorrow will get a 20mm wrench and snap pliers. Also going to improvise some sort of contraption to hold the flywheel in place.

Any R&D and DIY stuff would've cost me 4x as much as I'd already paid.

Darrell Gabbard /

a philips screw driver in the right position through the mag and stator plate will hold the mag in order to get mag nut off.

GET REALIZED! BE HERE NOW! /

Just use fat rope. Or a strap wrench

Actually you got the clutch puller from me not MC lol

HOW SHOUD I KNOW?! @_@

I was actually contemplating using an oil filter wrench or like you said.

rope in spark plug hole does the job (edited)

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

an impact wrench, rubber mallet, and snap ring pliers are all you really need. although the flywheel pullers are handy.

I did get it from you. Damn reckless of me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account