Computer Geek License Plate Bracket

I was surprised the Tomos didn't have a license plate bracket :0

Anyone have a plastic bin full of old computer parts? Here I used an old cdrom/hard drive bracket to install my license plate. The holes for the plate matched perfectly, although I had to enlarge them a tiny bit. Yay for no expense!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Best to all,

Xeta

Re: Computer Geek License Plate Bracket

Cheers!

Yeah, I was pretty happy about it! Wasn't sure what I was going to use. I have the other half in case I need it for more support. Phew! :))

clark sullivan /

nice

+1 for free!

John Warren IhazJawas /

what computer did that come off most today are built into the tower

Hey John, I used to tweak PCs all the time and have plastic bins bull of cables, fans etc. These must be from 2000 or earlier? Definitely old stock :) Not a clue which computer they came from. Just glad I had'em.

John Warren IhazJawas /

same here but never kept cases im sorry i didn't ha im a network tech so i will keep an eye out for stuff never thought i could cross interests so many possibilities can take a couple of dell side covers and bend and drill make some wind guards lol

I used to live in NYC and go hunting for PCs on the street. God I miss NYC garbage. Right before finding them I was going to use 2 folding door brackets. Fastening the long ends on the splash guard and folding the small ends over for the license plate mounts. Had them all ready when I found the PC brackets.

6791008.jpg

You know what, if anyone wants my second bracket it's yours if you pay shipping and whatever paypal takes from me. I thought of using the second one on the bottom but that's probably overkill.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account