Dude in Wyoming having their friend sell their ped in Knoxville...

This dude is anal retentive. I offered to give my phone number to the guy to give to the woman who's supposed to be picking it up tonight in case she has issues with it, needs it fixed or she decides she doesn't want it. Because let's face it, people charge stupid money to work on peds in shops and doing only 30 in knoxville is suicidal. Dude starts telling me how he's ASE certified, I don't know anything about anything, two strokes are super simple how it's not a big deal to tune anything, I'm such a newb... blah blah blah... Guy hangs up on me and was a complete douche the whole time I was on the phone.

Just thought you'd like to know your acquaintance/friend is an ass. Now excuse me while I go to the metal shop on campus and do some welding and come back, work on my mechanical engineering... because I don't know anything about anything.(edited)

Re: Dude in Wyoming having their friend sell their ped in Knoxville...

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

WTF

u mad.

Sorry. Yah. I was mad. Just wanted to give a heads up for anyone cruizin' the CL. I was VERY mad.

LOLz umad

what is this i don't even

fuck him

BryAn eurism /

By thread title I coulda swore it must be a scam anyway

Andrew Squiggman /

how is this guy anal retentive? does he have some particular attention to detail?

Is it a Garelli? Guy in Wyoming just posted an overpriced one with no pics.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account