funny craigslist add

Re: funny craigslist add

i see ads for people to rent out their mopeds around here kinda often. Like "$20 to take your M1 test with my moped" or "$xx/weekly to get to school and back." That's the first one i've seen from outside CA, but then again i'm not really looking...

Dude, if he is worried about laying down a moped, he may want to consider staying away from a motorcycle.

^ Indeed

I would rent that person a moped for $100 for the weekend with a non refundable security deposit of $1000... knock yourself out kid!

droping a moped?,, maybe one more step back a bicycle

♣Slew Foot♣ /

a couple times?

a tricycle...

haha i saw this i didnt know what to think

He's gonna use it for his movie. I'm sure of it.

John Warren IhazJawas /

hey you know what if he puts it out there and then drops it you cant get angry and charge more sounds like hes covering his ass lol sounds like he needs a rat ped

I think Kilo hit the nail on the head...has a scene he needs to film this weekend for a movie project, and that scene most likely involves a crashing a moped

palm and face.

yeah, i was thinkin' maybe a couple more steps back.

Salsa Salsa /

rent it for a movie? remember when 1977 rented for that movie?

I suspect he wants to practice double back flips for the X games.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

someone talk him into a goped

the deadliest of all two wheel vehicles i can see droppinng it a couple times in a weekend of mayhem... yes, thats a real human limb bendinng like that. lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account