77 sale

77 has everything 15% off

Re: 77 sale

Good lookin' out.

How wonderful. They even put the DR kit I have been waiting 6 weeks to get on sale.

Too bad the site always locks up so you can't even look at shit on there

"out of stock"

Overpriced Parts /

Site takes sooo long to load puch and all the good stuff is out of stock :(

Beard Road Bruiser (SoB) /

Seriously, I have always checked 77 and always end up ordering from Benji. Not that I have anything against 77, but that site sucks to navigate and everything is always out of stock.

I agree. I ordered a pipe, to be notified it shipped, only to be notified a few days later that I was refunded as it was out of stock. Then I only got half my money refunded and had to go through multiple calls and emails to get the rest refunded.

Dan and the other guys have always treated me well and provided good service when a problem is brought to their attention, but it is SUPER annoying to scroll through pages of products to see that 70% of them are out of stock.

i was just say`n . everything i need/want is out of stock. i never had the site lock up but it is slow as they come.

i wonder what treats is going to do? but i have noticed they seem to be out of a lot of stuff also. at least everything i want/need.

I hope Treats does something. I have a project that I need to order a ton of stuff for. So a discount would be awesome on a large order. Although Treats really doesn't need to do anything to drum up sales when their competition is "out of stock".

77 gives us a 15% off sale had we all bitch!

Treats gives us 5% off every fucking order, and we still want moar!

Tuff crowd us moped heads!

treats shit's always outta stock too. it's probably because we're working on out of date old bikes that haven't had much for new parts made for 30 years.

you gotta love both sites cuz theyre keeping everything available and coming out with new shit like every day.

and 15% off doesnt hurt, it's already a billion times cheaper than ordering fron europe and moped junkyard like you had to 10 years ago.

but yea, there are enough of these threads you'd hope 77 would get their warehouse (and website) a little better organized...

no puch polini, athena ajh hasnt been in stock all year. C'mon 77

all i want is a technigas next pipe for a tomos a35/a3 and can`t find one in stock anywhere. it would be nice to get 1 for 15% off.

i decided to buy a gift card and wait for the next sale, or buy sum discounted goods with my discounted card if i get it soon :)

Well, with 15% off a Thunderhawk frame, I'm tempted. But shipping to Britain will suck.

Most of the other stuff comes from the EU anyway, so that's way cheaper.

The sites servers must be run on ZX81s or something.

WELL! treats has stepped it up and matched. so now it's everywhere

all ya'll are cry babies

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

RingringBANG ! Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> 77 gives us a 15% off sale had we all bitch!

> Treats gives us 5% off every fucking order, and we

> still want moar!

> Tuff crowd us moped heads!

And if they give me free shipping on orders over $150 i might go postal !

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

I would imagine that they would have it in stock if they could. I don't think it's due to poor business practice. Sales are awesome. Top it off with free shipping, pretty sweet.

--> Jason Kluczyk Presents: Jason Kluczyk /

meh, 77 dicked me over too many times...treats ftw!

Nail Shreaer /

im STOKED!

$60 k star on 77 and $80 stuffed crank...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account