I made some new Garelli Videos

The first one is on a 40mph street, you can see how well this bike works on the flat stuff:

and here is the longest and steepest hill in town, i have to get a good run at it but it zipped up at 25mph at the steepest part. The hill goes for like 1/2 mile and it gets steeper as it goes:

and here is an out-take, some dick got in my way i was gonna pass him but there was a big truck coming the other way

Re: I made some new Garelli Videos

Salsa Salsa /

LANCE!

I also made one of the NOI 2 speed on my gran sport. its just me running around the suburbs:

and took a few pics

Nice vids. Makes me want to go out and work on my Garelli project.

Do you have any idea what grade that hill was? It looked pretty steep.

its pretty damn steep, no idea what grade. i test all kinds of mopeds on that hill and most dont get up it very well

Nice. Take some twisty roads! What is your camera mounted to?

My VIP climbs hills like a beast, heats up fast though. You can see it in some of my videos.

John Warren IhazJawas /

made me want to make some vids on my jawa but realized my old vid cam wont take my sdhc card fml

its a go pro mounted to the headband that they give you with it, but i have it around my torso so the camera is on my chest. looks pretty goofy

here's a better one of going up that big ass hill:

and just another random one i made today:

If it was going to get hot that hill would do it. Do you remember what your temp was at the crest?

yea it was like 415 thats why i was kinda pumping the throttle at the top, that always cools it down quick. it was under 400 by the time i got to the stop sign

What top speed have you hit on this?

David Theriault /

if you want to add a touch more top end mount that big wind catcher of a mirror on a shorter stalk that places the mirror just under your left hand. a tip i got from an ex pro road racer that i used and actually noticed a difference. functionally slightly decreased field of vision but it actually looks pretty much as badass as a mirror can look on a moped and still could see cars coming up behind me. every little bit helps! seems like your peds are running reeeaaal nice.

The 1 speed gps'd at 48. The 2 speed topped out at 43 but thats with a 14mm sha. I should be getting a 19 phbg and intake in the mail tomorrow for it

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account