Funtastic Ebay Auction CAUTION: LOLS!!!1eleven

So, I saw someone on ebay with a sachs "parts manual" they were subtly implying was a repair manual, while in reality it's just a listing of the parts and not even a manual. They were trying to get like a ton of money for it.

So, I made this ebay auction...

Tell me what ya think, OH, also make sure your sound is on. If you guys think this is douchey or lame, let me know and I'll take it down... I lol'd pretty hard.

CLICKY CLICKY CLICKY (edited)

Re: Funtastic Ebay Auction CAUTION: LOLS!!!1eleven

Why would you buy a 1st gen iPhone in this day and age?

haha perfect! I lol'd!

Well, I use mine for Pandora/spotify/whatever on wifi for my stereo, and I love it... Don't use it persay...

Brody Chacha /

Haha nice

change it to "more then 10 available" so it won't get taken down before the end of the auction.

Fixed!

Spent so much time fighting with ebay HTML to play the audio I forgot to set more than 10 available!

Oh okay, I didnt read your post right and I thought you were calling the ebay posting douchey. So I'm sitting here questioning whether or not I'm a douche because I thought the ebay post was really considerate and fun.

I say keep it up!

--> Jason Kluczyk Presents: Jason Kluczyk /

nice one

bahhahaha

That is awesome!..throw a kit is now stuck in my head

lol....time to start asking stupid questions

Made one for puchs too... also I got a tip the other night! Thanks to bilvana!

pmub

last time... for those not yet graced with a viewing... turn your sound up! (edited)

good job. show 'em who's boss. Im tired of people who aren't a part of the community charging boatloads of bucks for dumb stuff.

Just thought I'd update this. Ebay got after me for saying I'd send them for free if they messaged me, so I had to just sorta imply as best I could.

BUT, I've sold A LOT of manuals! It's disturbing to think that the 20ish manuals I've sold would cost people close to $400 at $20 a piece like a lot of them are. I've also done a puch auction now too.

Just thought I'd let everyone know it has been an epic success.

CLICKY CLICKY CLICKY (edited)

Çhåvëz • /

I like the feedback, "Nice for the money".

I have had some people leave me negative feedback because they didn't receive instant emails with downloads and stuff... like three times. I've had the other feedback removed because I refunded their $1 they were so pissed about not getting instant service. Thinking about taking the auction down as it's ruining my feedback.

Maybe I just want other people to leave mopeds alone. (edited)

I share it with my family, so I don't want to wreck it

Also, this is a comment I got on the auction

Dear itsystemsguy,

WOW THIS SUCKS>CANT EVEN READ THE DESCRIPTION WITHOUT BEING TOTALLY ANNOYED BY THE LAME MUSIC ?

I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PURCHACE A FEW OF THESE.

IRRITATED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.& no im not some old man..or lady...ha ha? JUST SOME ADVICE ,NOT EVRY1 CARES WHAT YR FAVORITE SONG IS...DROP THE JINGLE ITS WAY LAME.GD LCK 2 YA...

- kellytools (edited)

HAHAHA this is awesome!

Andddddd now it's removed for copyright enfringement. I quit

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account