Communication Error (Wisky)

Reeperette /

One of us accidently hit the "block" button or something, so...

Answer to question...

>>HPINtroMni: do you need insurance and plates and registration for a moped? how about a lisence? do you need to take a roadtest?><<

Well, in Michigan....

You register it, $15...ok ? get a sticker to put on the plate-back, or rear fender somewhere, this isn't even for any other reason but to reduce theft, mind.

No "tag" insurance needed.

No roadtest either - 20 question law test, and your done, or ANY other kind of license already in your posession will do, you only need to take the test and get the permit if you have no license at all.

Helmet becomes optional at 18yrs, I think, as well.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account