Re: The Inlaws Present: 2nd Annual Moped Cider Run - Western, MA

Chris Driscoll /

Stock friendly ride. Nobody left behind. Is your moby Red John? If so, people were giving your moped props on facebook from the ponies ride.

nah i didnt go to the ponys ride. but im pumped to ACTUALLY ride my moped this year

Chris Driscoll /

Your moby was yellow last time I saw it Kyle. I was asking my buddy John about his.

Adam Metterville /

Yea Johns bike is super clean and amazing in person. See you guys next week!

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

how long have you guys been riding as the inlaws and how many people ride with you? a crew in york was riding as that for awhile, but yeah looks fun hope the rally goes well!

Chris Driscoll /

We've been riding together for about a year and a half, (not all the members). There's 3 of us who stated the group and a couple honorary's. We actually just made it official a month ago and decided on a name at that point. I did a quick search on the wiki and didn't see anyone with the same name, so we gave it a go.

Thanks for the love Rob. We will try and make it to a Burrito run next year for sure.

Chris Driscoll /

Supposed to have great weather on Sunday!

I'm right here in Hadley but my maxi is back in Boston. I don't have a good place to keep it out here so I wasn't gonna bother bringing it out this season, but i might have to make an exception for this. Anybody from the Amherst area wanna go on a shakedown ride before hand? Farthest I've ever taken her was a few miles, still breaking in the kit...

Damn my brain is fried, didn't realize it was this weekend. I'll see if I can get my ped out here by then, but it's gonna be tough. Hope everyone has a good time if I'm not able to make it. If anyone is driving from Boston and has room for a ped I'd throw you a few bucks for gas...lemme know. Bike is actually in Brookline.

Pushrod Fifty /

Yea Chris my Moby is red, Haven't done up my facebook page but it is Moped John. I fixed my variator, I will check my throttle cable before the ride!

Chris Driscoll /

Nice John! I'm probably going to be stuck driving chase with Erik's car/trailer since we couldn't find anyone. Oh well. Should be an awesome day weather wise regardless.

I'll be doing something in Northampton until around 1. Maybe I can catch up later.

Greg Nichols /

I told a scooter dude about this, to show off the coolness of mopeds. he is 2 stroke at least. looks like the weather is gonna be sweet

Chris Driscoll /

It is going to be cold in the am, but otherwise should be sunny and a great day for riding. Bring those cameras!

Meeting spot adress?

Chris Driscoll /

Just google map Sheldon field Northampton MA. Take 91 north off the pike to exit 19. Take a left off the exit at the light. Sheldon field is a half mile or so on your left. Big parking lot with a baseball field, etc. Plenty of room for cars/trailers.

Pushrod Fifty /

Getting stoked... I am going over my bike and ironing out the little issues. These crisp cool days are great for riding.

I'm going to this.

Chris Driscoll /

You bringing the Montgomery Wards Seth?

I'll try to be there by 11, it might be tight.

Pushrod Fifty /

Seth, I see you have a '64 Wards moped, I have a '65.

This will be my first ralley, any tips on what to bring? Besides my tool kit?

Doug, bring just enough premix oil to fill your tank one time.

I was wondering where we could park the car and trailer, perfect. I can't wait, I'm super stoked.

Jason Collier /

im coming, thanks to seth!

No wards this time. It really needs brakes. I don't know where to get them. Just a couple puchs for me and collier cause none of his bikes run. Also, I have amsoil saber for sale. 1qt. for $12. 2 for 22.

Chris Driscoll /

Nice. For those not being able to make it on time, google Atkins farms and once you get to the start point, just ped over there. It's only 15 min or so from the start. PM me if you need my cell number. I will be driving the chase vehicle. But I will be making sweeps of the route to ensure no one gets left behind.

Chris Driscoll /

See you guys in a few hours

You guys literally rode right by my place in Hadley, heard you coming for a while out my window and watched y'all ride by like my creepy cat. So jealous...wish I had my ped out here. I'll have it for the next one goddamnit!

Chris Driscoll /

Thanks to everyone who came out. Nice meeting new people as well.

Pushrod Fifty /

It was a fun ride, thanks Chris and Kim for doing all of the planning and chase duties.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account