Go-Peds?

"What's a go-ped, and what's the difference between a go-ped and a moped?"

Re: Go-Peds?

"a go ped is basically a foot scooter, (one of those small wheeled scooters that you push with your foot) with an engine attached.<p><br>: What's a go-ped, and what's the difference between a go-ped and a moped?<p>"

"Woah, that's awesome. (no text)"

No Text.

Are go-peds illegal on Omaha Streets?<p><br>

Timothy Sutton /

": a go ped is basically a foot scooter, (one of those small wheeled scooters that you push with your foot) with an engine attached.<p>: <br>: : What's a go-ped, and what's the difference between a go-ped and a moped?<p>"

: Are go-peds illegal on Califonia Streets?<p><br>

: Are go-peds illegal on Omaha Streets?<p><br>yes dumb ass

!!Read all!!

last image /

"Go-peds are safe, its the stupid person who crashes, lets make this sh*t legal,if some one would just tak a go-ped to court and demosrate the saftness of it, One day im going to bring my ped( well ill mae it stock so it looks safer, off with the muffer,nitrous,carb, and all) and show the jury, officers, judge what ever how safe they are,one day, cops around here dojnt mind us riding them bcause all there sons have them, they think there safe, st pete ,florida, start getting e-mails and people signing papers and stuff for them, wouldnt you love to be able to drive your nitrous injected go-ped down the street? peal out in the school bike rack, =) i like doing that, i take my ped to school, it would be great,me and my like 7 friends always crusise around, we get like 50 little oil things and miney for gass and crruuuuiisssee the day off<p>"

"<br>: Iam looking for plans to build a go ped, do you have any idea where I can find these. "

r they legal in london

i have owned a goped in london for three years and until recently the cops didn't know what the hell was going on but now they keeping stopping me saying its illegal but when i phone the station there is actually no law so all i want to know is what is going on because i am bored of hiding from cops<br>

the plans r all kept in california and r not accesible to the public already tried

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account