fallout Survivor /

Someone has anger issues.

Re: ...

^^^^

...and hasn't figured out how to make threads go away.

Re: Driving in the state of Maryland.

actually false. Because i had plenty of facts, not stubborn excuses.

lame. thread.

stupid to think that maryland will put up with the kids driving.

Get the fuck off the cell phones and stop sexingtexting. christ.

fallout Survivor /

With our prayers, hope and support of the community, little Timmy will grow up to be a real boy.

soon, little Johny will grow up and hopefully wont be stubborn and ignorant and so quick to judge. and good steriotype there mo peds. hopefully u wont be too quick to judge too.

For Christ's sake! By the time this thread is finished, little Timmy will be old enough to get his license!

Look, kid, you're stuck with the same thing most of us here have already endured. YOUTH. You'll get over it, and if you're lucky, you'll grow up and understand why there laws. Right now, you have no understanding of moral imperatives, responsibilities and judgements. You want what you want NOW, including the right to drive and also to be right. Guess what, you're failing to get either of those things.

Print out this entire thread, put it in a place where you can find it in about ten years, and then have a good laugh at yourself.

This thread will never die...

little harley, i have news for you. I have a job. An education. I am not an alien, i have understanding and many other skills you are lacking in your argument.

So you told me this "you have no understanding of moral imperatives, responsibilities and judgements. You want what you want NOW, including the right to drive and also to be right. Guess what, you're failing to get either of those things." wrong Mr. Prejudge-mental. I have a great understanding moral imperatives, responsibilities , and I have great judgements. What i want is not to drive and drink and smoke and outsmart everyone on this site. i want a family, nice job, wife i love. right now, all i want is simpler to get where i need to go without government confrontation. I am being told i cant be as successful because of the following: I cant get to work, cant join new extra curricular clubs, and i cant get to sports. Me not working, makes me have a lower salary which can affect where i go to college because of pricing, could affect where i live and where my home is and maybe even career. and the extra curricular clubs thing, makes colleges not wanna really look at me because i haven't don't that many diverse activity's. And sports, same thing. If the government wants me to successful they have to understand those facts. After all that you cant tell me i am wrong or tell me i am an idiot. i just stated many facts. When all I get from you and the government is lazy plain non diverse excuses. So Don't tell me I could possible be wrong unless you have concrete facts and evidence.

PS: yes my grades are fine, i mean after school related things. not "you can be successful on your own just because of grades." not in this economy. you need to be a diverse student.

Andrew Squiggman /

one hundred!

no counter argument? I think not.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account