Re: Ped punting

Matt-Cincy /

JESUS THAT SHIT HURT!

KelvinKDX /

Luckily I cannot claim to have a near death encounter.

My worst accident was while riding home late one night in the rain. My front fender on my almost new 1977 Peugeot 103SP broke off, falling on the front wheel. This locked up the front wheel - you can imagine the rest. Took plenty of paint and skin off. The bike was still ridable once i pulled myself together.

Ped Punting - ha-ha sounds like the motor vehicle version of " tossing the midget " or " midget bowling "

I think we should have Olympic events for mopeds...definetly all downhill stuff ( uphill would be pretty boringon a moped )... like the downhill skiing, going around those flagploes...or instead of snowboarding, we should run a moped down that tube-track, huh ?

HEY GUYS THANX FR ALL THE REPLYS WE HAVE 32 SO FAR KEEP THEM COMIN!!

well....i havnt crashed bad yet....but my bro was using my velo solex (it was his then) and some kid was riding his bike and pulled out of a driveway and my bro hit him....both went to the hospital....he still has the scar

Re: WORST CRASHES!

Man,Wayne! That was a GROSS accident!You and Ree(and a lot of others on this forum) are very fortunate to be alive.You healing up okay,Wayne?Your lawn sprinkler arm alright?(:^)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account