Just ordered a pin and sticker!

Wow.. cool..

can't wait to get my swarm and destroy pin and sticker.. think it will look good next to that chromalusion chamileon paint job I just put on the ole Peugeot!

Re: Just ordered a pin and sticker!

Hey,Duck!Nice hearin' you again!You say you put a `chrome illusion' paint job on the Peugeot?Can you send us a pic,and maybe Simon will put it in the Photo section unless it's already there and I haven't seen it yet?Is that like the `mirage' paint that Steeltoad and Maddog were telling us about?Send a pic,Duck! (:^)

If you want something in the photo section, don't post it in the forum. Use the "Submit a Photo" section - that sets it all up for me to easily insert into the forum.

and I'd love to see it - so be sure to submit it if you have a photo.

simon

Welp... I don't have a photo yet..

So far the peuget gets a new paint scheme every week..

tommorrow I am going to do half of it the light blue and keep most of the accents the chromalusion. It is purple to gold and has a neat effect but it is a little much for the moped..

I prefer my moped to look "happy" with brighter colors and the the dark purple to black to gold looks "mean" almost as if i was trying to make the moped beefy and tough like a hog... I think the mix between the two is going to look swell.

I will get some film for the poleroid and borrow my girlfreinds scanner tommorrow hopefully.

Hey,Duck!My Sebrings look mean,so I think that will be just right for them!Now you got me droolin' again!

keep in mind that you can also always upload your moped's photo in your profile for the moped owner's directory. i think everyone should!

Hey, I`ve looked all over the site and haven`t found the pin and stickers yet.... any help? Doug D.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account