ITS ALIVE ITS ALIVE

Haha my pc50 is alive after sitting in my grandfaters garage since 1983 it is alive...well pretty much it sat forever the tank is varnished bad but i took the carb off cleaned it out well. and riged up this nice little water bottle and a piece of fuel line. i poked a hole in the cap feed the hose in (made sure it was REALLY tight) and cut the bottom off the bottle..HAHA i can now feed fresh new gas to my baby straight out of the bottle. well a few swift kicks and it roared to life.haha now all i need is tires and get the damn thing registered... i figured this moped well be more reliable then my '72 MG B G, haha..well hopefully it well be on the road ASAP. oh also all the lights worked to.

Jeff S

Rat Packers MC

Riverside CA

Re: ITS ALIVE ITS ALIVE

Great Jeff! ATTABOY!! Swarm and Destroy! (:^)

glad you got it going Jeff,,I've had a 1966,1976,and a 1972 MGB and never had a problem with any of them, but those days are gone now I'm saving for a 1999 Miata,,Rog

Yes they are great cars only things i ahve problems wiht are those damn lucas electrics. like sometimes my turn signals work sometimes the dont some times the windsheld wipers come on some times they dont. but ah who cares its still a fun car to own

do you know why the english drink warm beer? they have lucas refridgerators.

i have a 1959 mga 1500 and that thing is such a piece of shit, the main wireing harness like fries every 2000 miles!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account