NEBRASKA LICENSING

DO I HAVE TO GET PERMITS AND A SPECIAL LICENCE BECAUSE I WANT TO DRIVE A MOPED?

Re: NEBRASKA LICENSING

I dont know about the laws in Nebraska I forgot that state even existed.Im not dissin i live in ohio Gods country boy!

WALKER! You ARE a case! Don't be puttin' down them Nebraska Boys!I was rootin' for them to beat Miami,you know!Her ya' go,Andy!Code 60.6. 30 mph, 25 mph nights, 14yo, permit required, pedals, automatic trans., 50 cc, 2 BHP, Class O licence, light, tail light, helmet with a visor, no riders, both hands on handlebars, single file on state highways, banned on interstates, reciprocity with other states for 30 days. Code 60.6. 30 mph, 25 mph nights, 14yo, permit required, pedals, automatic trans., 50 cc, 2 BHP, Class O licence, light, tail light, helmet with a visor, no riders, both hands on handlebars, single file on state highways, banned on interstates, reciprocity with other states for 30 days. Code 60.6. 30 mph, 25 mph nights, 14yo, permit required, pedals, automatic trans., 50 cc, 2 BHP, Class O licence, light, tail light, helmet with a visor, no riders, both hands on handlebars, single file on state highways, banned on interstates, reciprocity with other states for 30 days. Code 60.6. 30 mph, 25 mph nights, 14yo, permit required, pedals, automatic trans., 50 cc, 2 BHP, Class O licence, light, tail light, helmet with a visor, no riders, both hands on handlebars, single file on state highways, banned on interstates, reciprocity with other states for 30 days.

damn don, you are very precise. lol. very good :>)

THANKS,Paul! I got it off www.moped2.org but I guess I held the button too long.Ha! (:^)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account