Gas

Can you use unleaded gas in older peds if not where do you find leaded gas

Re: Gas

I actually just posted this this morning in a different thread:

You can use unleaded gas. The following was posted by Fred in his article, Fred’s Guide on How to Fix Your Moped, located in the resources section.

GAS

Racing engines are high performance and need high octane or the engine will damage itself.

But mopeds are low performance engines designed to run on the lowest octane of gas you can buy ( 87 oct.).... and higher octane will not make it run better or faster or make more power.

But higher octane will not hurt your engine either.

And.. you don’t need to use leaded gas!... some old mopeds have that warning on their gas tanks… ignore it.. that was to prevent people from using "white gas" (like Colemen fuel)... Two strokes have NEVER needed leaded gas.

Herp A Derp

I throw a few lead weights in every tank of gas fro all my engines...

HURDURR

HOW MUCH OIL DO I PUT IN?

-3 oz... you have to remove dinosaurs to use it in your mopad

if it's like Vespas and Lambrettas you should run a 2% mix...3% if you are breaking in the motor

Durka Durka

Dan O Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Durka Durka

Brian, wow or is it the old man or maybe the failed scooter shop owner? So much creativity and nothing to show for it

ENOUGH TO MAKE IT WORK. I MIX MY GAS 32:1 OIL ALSO USE A HALF OUNCE OF LEAD ADDITIVE AND PREMIUM GAS. WHY YOU ASK. IT RUNNS COOLER THAN WITHOUT THE ADDITIVE. PLUS I SMELL COOL. ALSO I MIX IN SOME MARVINS MYSTERY TO KEEP EVERYTHING LOOSEY GOOSEY. WHY ARE WE YELLING?!?!?!?! 2 cents. enjoy.

No seriously I don't understand gasoline. I don't know what to do

you put it in it atomized then explodes making for epic fun and lulz. Also can be used to start forest fires, burn a dead hooker, make false home isurance policy, Signal an SOS too a passing plane, ghetto flame thrower, can also be used to oxidize metal, eat grease or my favorite thing burn my own god damn face off.

if I had your face I'd burn it off too. I'm hot

I try fucker keeps growing back Like a cancer.

rambo I'm just fucking with you.

Can I suck your balls?

Hey someone is trying to be derbi Dan and failing miserably..nice fake account fuckface.

Noticed and only if your mug looks better than mine sweetie pie -_^

hey even faces need to get fucked sometimes.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account