Ron Brown in Austin, TX

Ron Brown /

Hello All,

Just had a chance to get on the forum, It looks great, but I have not had a chance to find the "latest posts" yet and do not have enough time to go through them all anyway.

If anyone has asked me anything lately, please repost and/or email me, telling me what the subject is so I can search for it. I will try to reply asap, although my web time is going to be limited.

The weather here sucks, but it is supposed to warm up tomorrow.

Ron

Re: Ron Brown in Austin, TX

what ya doin there?

Ron Brown /

Don,

Its a long story, but the short version is, I'm helping take the Celis brewery apart.

Ron

Can RELATE to that!!!!!!!!

No, say it's not closing down, bought out by another company, no doubt.

Austin's cool but a huge lack of mopeds for a city it's size and general outlook. Big vespa group down there tho.

Ron Brown /

Sorry,

It appears to have gone away a year ago. Miller bought it, upgraded it, then closed it. Everyone around here seems to miss their beer. We, however, brought 6 kegs of Michigan Brewing Company beer with us, so we are just fine.

Ron

Hey,Ron! What is the Celis brewery?Is that a brand name of beer I've never heard of?Also,are you in the salvage business or demolition business?Just curious.Have fun,Ron!(:^)

gimmyjimmy /

hey ron,

you ride a pink Mary Kay honda?

Celis is good beer their rasberry ale was prob. the most popular, just kinda weird - sweet and fruity. I kinda wondered why it was getting harder to find. I just thought my usual hang outs were having a hard time finding it. And Ron, shame on you for not drinking Shiner or Ziggy.

GimmyJimmy!Ron's either out riding his pink,Mary Kay Honda,or he fell off with a smile on his face.Hmmm,could be ridin' a pink elephant,I guess.Ha! (:^)

Ron Brown /

One of our coningent brought 6 kegs of bear from the Michigan Brewing Company. Why would I be buying anything else when the IPA is co good and free?

Ron

Ron Brown /

Sure. You want to make something of it? Be carefull or I might hit you with my purse.

Ron

Six kegs of BEAR! Now I know you're in the sauce,Ron!They don't keg BEAR,they salt it and box it up.(:^)

gimmyjimmy /

I've never seen a Mary Kay motorcycle before, you may have the only one. Is that the same Honda you took to FL last year?

Ron Brown /

Don,

I confess, I had a glass of IPA in hand as I was typing. :~

Ron

Ron Brown /

Yes I did and yes it is the only one I am aware of.

It's a great bike except I can't stop at freeway rest areas.

Ron

Can't fault you for that,Ron!How ya' doin' down there!Are you into a tough job?I know demolition is hard work and dangerous,usually.Stuff like dismantling and lowering cranes and stuff can be hazardous to your health.Tell us what you're into,Ron,and when you'll get back.Stay safe! (:^)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account