question about treats clip ons

(Casserollers) Gregory B. /

http://www.treatland.tv/moped-chrome-clip-on-handlebars-p/moped-clip-on-bars.htm

what size fits aftermarket maxi ebrs?

"fork tube diameter is 28mm so when you're picking clip ons make sure you get the right size!"

do i get 26-28mm or 28-30mm?

thanks guys.

Re: question about treats clip ons

Maxi EBRs are right at 28mm, maybe slightly over. If it were me, I'd go with 26-28. I'd rather have them on the tighty side but maybe someone will chime in with real results.

Frank Horrigan /

I got the 26-28 on my tomos (which are the same diameter as the maxi ebr's) they are pretty awesome used the shims and got different hardware for them (allen key's) they slipped the first few times I used them but I tighten the shit out of them and they have been great since then.

someone post pics of them installed

Frank Horrigan /

only pic I've got right now.

Kinda a pain to install. I got the 26-28 and had trouble getting the nut on the bolt. And once its on there, u can not tighten it enough to make them not move. I ended up welding mine. Now they are minty fresh..... and yes, that's an ATV throttle.

IMG_20110623_190317.jpg

god damn tomos's are so fucking ugly

Those bars do look sweet.!! I like!

actually that tomos would look real sweet if the back of the seat wasn't raised.

Salsa Salsa /

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account