CRANKS: Hit it & Quit it!! THURSDAY July 7th MILWAUKEE!!!

Cream City Cranks Present.....

HIT IT & QUIT IT!!

"a One Night Stand in MILWAUKEE!!!"

Special Thursday Rally!!!!!!

Not only can you hit up Chicago's Rally, Now you can make a Pit-Stop in Beer City for some fast, dirty, & cheap fun.

Wednesday - Early Birdz

6pm - BBQ at Grahams

9pm - Fuel Cafe - Danger Ride leaves

Thursday

Noon - Brunch

2pm - Brewery Tour ($6)

4pm-6pm - ***Official Meet Up at Fuel Cafe***

6pm - Ride to Beach BBQ

8pm - City Ride

10pm - Bar Party at Stubbys Pub

Find a bed or Tent.

Friday

10am - Breakfast

1pm - SHARP! Ride leaves for Chicago to $$HnRz$$ Rally!

90 MILES!! 3 Stops.

35+MPH Bikes ONLY!

RSVP HERE!

FACEBOOK HERE!

See Ya on July 7th!!

*Card Subject to Change*

Re: CRANKS: Hit it & Quit it!! THURSDAY July 7th MILWAUKEE!!!

Rad flyer!!!

the shirt is going to be better ; )

rally will be the best!!

epic moped bender weekend.

I'll be back from NY, can possibly make it in my car.

I wish I could come 5 day party time! Going to be getting everything ready for you guys at the end line. This is going to be awesome!

I SADLY SCROLLED DOWN

^internet shouting is expressed with caps

hell yes!

all rallies should have brewery tours

all rallies should also have rallys

Maybe Willy G Davidson Will Show Up on his H-D 65!

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

how are we getting back ?

On your ped. Or have one of your crew suck it up and play chase for y'all.

to go on the long ride to chicago you MUST go at least a solid 35, the pack will be moving at about 40. we strongly suggest anyone who cant go that fast drive the chase or ride in it. kitted or well tuned stock bikes only.

each crew will have to provide its own chase vehicle, we'll have one or two but space is limited.

seriously dont plan on riding unless you know you wont break down, this isn't moped amateur hour here, and we wont be stopping for people.

this will be the cheapest and drunkest rally of the year so bring your party pants. you might just want to start pre-gaming right now.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Graham is definitely right on one thing, make sure you fix your shit if you plan on the ride. I rode last year from Chicago to the cranks rally and luckily we had no break downs. But everyone was experianced in going through their bikes to make them reliable.

We figured that most people would be driving up with their crews to Chicago's rally that weekend anyway. So, Why not spend an full day pre-parting with the Cranks on Thursday?

We will have a local chase vehicle for our Thursday rides and events. But if you decide to endure the epic ride to Chicago on Fri with us, you're basically on your own. Having 3 legs of the 90 mile ride will allow you to either ride mopeds, or switch on and off driving down in your vehicle with the crew you came up with.

If you drive up to Milw alone on Wed/Thurs, then you decide if you either want to drive to Chicago, or ride down with us. We will be doing a group ride back to Milw on Sunday as well.

so this mean the cranks will not have a chase vehicle from MKE/ CHI for anyone, including their own crew?

not that I'm going to break down, but i'm not driving 16 hours to milwaukee to end up driving my jeep to Chicago. I'd be happy to donate it as a chase for a responsible driver, but I intend to ride my bike to and from CHI

i just had a shit ton of work done on my jeep, just in the cab it will fit three intact bikes, and it's got a class 3 hitch if someone has a trailer. it's safe, its reliable, it's available as an option.

"Having 3 legs of the 90 mile ride will allow you to either ride mopeds, or switch on and off driving down in your vehicle with the crew you came up with." Who is all driving up with you?

We have some chase vans ready, but we'll take your offer on using Hector for a Jeepster chaser as well. I have a feeling that the moped ride back to Milw on Sunday is going to be grueling, after 5 days of living the moped lifestyle.Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/11 03:05PM by Dez Troy.

I'm driving alone, that's why i asked. departing NOLA tuesday doing the 16 h ride on my own, to be in Wisco by Wednesday so Dan can press my rod before he leaves on some motorcycle racing endeavor for Thursday.

All these poor boys are broke, and don't have the luxury of PTO, so this swamp mama is driving up on her lonesome, bringing the po' bikes for them. they may or may not be riding back with me. the boys i mean.

Dang, Swap Mama and the Po Boyz will be in effect! This 1 day rally just got legit.

Start a car pool thread, I bet there are a few people on your way who could use a lift.

Can we go somewhere that serves burgers? Possibly ones that weigh five pounds with slim jim's stabbed through them?

i personally want some sliders from tracks.

i'm gonna bring my rigid with clip ons!!

rrraaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr

Dwayne Hanson /

You guys taking Hwy32 all the way down to Chicago? Damn that is epic, we ride our 150 scoots from Kenosha to Chicago and Milwaukee and it's a haul! I can't imagine doing it at 35-40 mph, yet once I find a moped I will be damn down for trying it....

Yes, HWY 32 hugs the Great Lake Michigan, like a mother giving birth to rolling nature. We rode the same route down & back to the FTW rally in Chicago 2 years ago. Rides like these can change your relationship between yourself & your moped forever.

Regardless of who rides on Friday, Our Thursday Rally will show you everything that we enjoy as summertime living in Milwaukee!

Dave Pissandmoaninga /

Fuck, I'm tempted to hop the ferry from Muskegon and show up. I've been planning on the Chi rally, but your rally poster is so fagaliciously creamy, I just might have to make it!

- Summerai - Retired Chromag /

moped army pulled the rally poster

down off of the home page. wtf?

I hope 'ol madddog2020202 shows up. Dez loves hangin out with the weird old guy at rally's.

perhaps because he himself is a weird old guy?

I guess it got switched to Members Only. I will fix the pic and unlock it today.