Anybody see the Super Bowl?

I know it's not moped-related,but since most you guys are probably in bed............Hey! My STEELERS don't look so shabby now,do they?Looks like the PATRIOTS ARE the best overall team after all.Here at work,couldn't watch it.Got it on tape at home.I start 4 days off later today and I'll be tryin' to work on some `peds while it's cold weather.Wish me success on fixing the Franco-Morini please.(:^)

Re: Anybody see the Super Bowl?

yes i did!

and you know what rules??? i bet on the patriots to win by 3 points! yay!

they were still bloodthirsty from '85... they just pretended kurt warner was jim mcmahon and took out all their aggression on him.. haha...

that was the happiest a football game has made me in a while...

casey

It was an exciting game, right down the Patriots field goal with seven seconds remaining. Wow.

But......I thought the commercials were lousy overall. Not nearly as good as in year's past. Some were sorta depressing. Although that Britney sure is cute.

i dunno.. i thought they Blockbuster commercial with the dancing hamsters and rabbits was kinda cool...

and the Bud commercial with the cowboy guy in the bar... "how you doin'?" haha...

but im easily amused... =]

casey

Well,Casey,Craig,I don't know if Linda edited the commercials out for me or not.Sometimes they're pretty good though.The MONEY they spend for a half-minute commercial is staggering.So I guess they oughta' be good!Glad you like the Patriots,Casey.This Super Bowl reinforces the idea that you have to have a killer defense and not just try to outscore the opponent with several scores.I don't think even if my Steelers would have beaten the Pats that they had good enough `special teams' to have beaten the Rams.But the STEELERS ARE 4 out of 5 in Super Bowl games.They're a good team.I don't suppose you root for the lowly Bungles down there Casey?It's a shame that the management of the Bengals has held that team back for so long.Good to see someone's still up besides me tonight.Ha! (:^)

gimmyjimmy /

that wasn't a "cowboy guy",

that was don-ohio! :{)

I liked the Bud Battlebot sledge-fridge ad.

Okay,GimmyJimmy! Was that a slam or a compliment?I haven't seen that commercial yet,but I suppose it means that I explain to the extreme?Okay:`Guilty as charged'!But I'll get you someday,somehow,GimmyJimmy! (:^)

Hey,GimmyJimmy! I just ran the VCR and saw what you meant.But BELIEVE ME,that was Ron Brown.He's not in Texas like he said.You think MY posts are long?And I don't drink Bud,either.Sarsaparilla only,with a twist.`Just got in from Mizzou.My,that's a might big airport you guys got there!'BaHaHaHaHaHaaa! (:^P

gimmyjimmy /

I thought you'd get a kick outta that. That ad reminded me of you, kind of... just a easy going guy that could strike up a conversation with anybody, anywhere.

I bet you were rewinding that tape to watch Brittany Spears ad too, weren't you, even Bob Dole has the hots for her. hahaha

You know,GimmyJimmy,my 19 yr.old son hates Brittany.Says:`She is corrupting youths,Dad'.I really don't know ANYTHING about Spears.I DID ENJOY the first part of the commercial though about her portraying girls and life in the 50s,60s,and 70s.But when she left the 70s it was just another commercial to me.Thanks for the compliment about striking up conversation.And Bob Dole could be my Daddy and don't you forget it`cause I'm only 49.LOL! Matter of fact,if my Dad were Bob Dole,I'd not be ashamed at all.I respect and like the man and his wife.(:^)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account