Moped II?

Mitchell Andrews /

Could anyone give me some more info on this moped?

moped.jpg

Re: Moped II?

Mitchell Andrews /

I was told it was a 1976.

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

1976 what?

Mitchell Andrews /

that's what im trying to figure out lol they just said it was a 1976 moped II

It's a Peugeot Angel. There are a few of them in the photo section.

I'm a little confused because Angel was a Peugeot clone, but Angel is also a model listed under Peugeot in the photo section. There should be an I.D. plate behind the fork.

Not Peugeot Angel.. TMY Industries, angel

fallout Survivor /

It has nothing to do with Peugeot. It was made in Taiwan by TMY Industries, Inc. They still make farm equipment. The called them Angels or Commander and various trivial names... There were based on an obscure Honda moped Cangaro, or some such that was not sold in the United states.

I have two of them and I have the service manual and parts list...

fallout Survivor /

some had detachable tanks, some built into the frame... the engine was designated M48.

attach picture is another varient. Impossible to find service and parts list online... and parts would be available strictly on the used and salvage market.

Re: Not Peugeot Angel.. TMY Industries, angel

fallout Survivor /

m48 engine,, with Mikuni 12 mm carburetor.

angel 007.JPG

Mitchell Andrews /

what kind of fuel/oil mixture should i be using?

Re: Not Peugeot Angel.. TYM Industries, angel

fallout Survivor /

Correction T.Y.M. Industries Inc. Tawain,,, AP-48 engine. Also have Owners manual.

Normal premix.. book says 25-1 The carb designation is Mikuni VM10-24. (obsolete, some of the VM16 parts fit.).

User manual states they made following models AP-48, AP-50D, AP50SD from stamped steel

BP-48, CP-48, DP50SD, tubular steel, with sep. tank,,, yours might be one of those models.

Recovering gas-a-holic /

I'm glad you put this up...I inquired about that bike...The ad was so vague.....I thought it could have possibly been a puch.....They never did contact me with an email.......Left me guessing but now I know.....

Same here wes... I thought it was a puch as well...MK II.

jeffery magnuson /

i have one now waiting on the capacitor to show in mail. You wouldnt happen to still have the manual to these

This is from nine years ago

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account