wiped out for the first time.

So i was riding on the way to my buddies, hit about 35 mph AND I CAme with thes insurance. so yea where goiat"?

Re: wiped out for the first time.

wow i cant type. So i was riding and it just finished raining. i was going about 35mph and i was braking. the bike was slowing down then all of a sudden the bik slid out from under me. i slid around 10-15 feet on my ass.grabbed the bike and walked to the backk and bring it to you.,

gennaro doesnt stuff programs. complains alot. anyh way i need a new pdriver peg and thata it

can i get a sub toal

maybe you crashed because you were drunk or taking unprescribed pain killers?

Or perhaps you took quite a bump on the noggin'!

Yeah you still sound woozy, go see a doc. Hope you are ok.

Bumped his etch-a-sketch... got the tee shirt (edited)

Lol! Hope you alright dude whatever happened out there?

I think if anyone knows this guy they should go to his house and make sure he's alright. Neither of those post's make sense. He might really be fucked up.

I sent him a PM. I'm worried about him too. :/

Agree, both those posts are pretty impressive

Wow, thanks for caring guys and no i wasnt drunk when i crashed. i got drunk after cuz i was pissed so i tried to post on my phone and that was a huge fail. But i am fine. It had just finished raining. i was coming to a stop. i wasnt going fast. i was coming to a stop and i was slowing down then the bike just when out from under me. i fell pretty slow on my ass and i slid since the street was wet. then i went to my buddies house and got drunk and left the ped there. foot peg is bent and the left hand grip needs replacing. No more riding until the street is somewhat dry. Thanks for worrying guys. And gal

William Absent /

So, how do you like that demerol? ; )

yea crashes are shity i hate findin all the broken stuff on my bikes i sometimes don look lol

yea im it could have been worse. luckily the foot pegs pretty much saved the bike no major damage, bent foot peg and scraped grip and a scratch where the handle bars met the plastics. Upside im not too worried about falling off of the bike anymore since its no longer perfect

yeah i layed down sammy miamis 103 the kitted one turning on my street it just got new asphault in my hood the oil was still slippery and sam had a old back tire but i scratched the pipe killed the head light bucket killed the grip and some other small stuff

he was only mad about the polini sticker lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account