NJ Law

Mike Mccaughan /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Had a run in with the gentlemen in blue last night, tail light was out. But oh was he such a dick the moment he opened his mouth i wanted to close it up for him. So after a lot of grief and accusing me of riding an unregistered stolen bike (dunno where that came from), he gave me a second ticket for not having turn signals. This hit me weird because i thought they weren't required equipment in NJ. Im just gonna pay it and not fuss as its better than going through the hassle and missing work and all that fun stuff. but I wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with the laws in NJ, if they could back me up or tell me im wrong so i know if this is something i need to take care of for the future or just ignore as that 1/100 kinda thing. the bike was originally equipped with them if that makes a difference. Thanks guys.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account