Charlotte, NC..... you make me sad...

i have been living here since thanksgiving..... and i have yet to ride with anyone here at all..... i think it's time to move to wilmington....

Re: Charlotte, NC..... you make me sad...

yeaaaaaa!!!! wilmington, just dont take up surfing, super sharky.

yeah i was there easter weekend, and rode with erica and ian had a good time for sure

the last time i was in charlotte i saw a bunch of mopeds, so i dont know

when were you in charlotte? and where did you see mopeds? i ride everyday all over charlotte and the lake norman area.... i have met one person who has them and none of his run.

If it helps, I'm moving to Charlotte in a few months.

well my entire family lives here mike, so i will be around here and there..... if i move....

Columbia SC is still in the infant stages of mopeds.... Hopefully it gets better before I sell my pinto!

Kit Furderer /

Sharks only like tourist...so if you move here you would be cool. I only saw 3 last year and they were spinners. Just find a job and make it happen.

Wilmigton has a moped scene? I should probably check it out

you are wicked late to this party, good luck catching up to the rest of us cool kids.

behind the eight ball there buddy, if you get up on some tools and parts and get to know points.

seriously really points are the best. CDI is for sissies and you want to be cool right??

Ashley, sell me your pinto!!! I live in Raleigh and can swing by and get it whenever.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account