ANYONE IN THE BOULDER/DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS HAVE A PLACE TO STAY?!?!

Sorry for the caps, things didn't exactly work out as planned and we are already on our way to Colorado. My friend and I brought our mopeds and his dad will be dropping us off with our essentials. If possible, if anyone has a place to stay in Boulder that would be great, since that is where we planned our route to start from. You might have seen my thread about the 140cc Puch Maxi. I brought that along with me. My friend, Aleks, brought a Tomos Targa, kitted, and an extra kit and clutches in case something happens. We will be in Colorado this Thursday afternoon/Friday morning and we plan to stay a few days and drive east to South Carolina and then back home to Mass. If anyone has a place to stay, please email me at kishkof@gmail.com or call/text me at 413-461-8564. Thank you.

Re: ANYONE IN THE BOULDER/DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS HAVE A PLACE TO STAY?!?!

www.couchsurfing.com

Where in South Carolina are you coming to?(edited)

Actually I checked that out, thanks though. We're heading to the spartanburg area. I have a lot of family there.

Anyone? Pulease? We brought a gopro hero and a Nikon d300s camera. Maybe make a short video of a ride with anyone. And we need a place to stay for a day or two. Thanks.

Patrick Baltard /

Wish I could help, but I'm in Baltimore, MD :/

I'd suggest what Ashley said and check out couchsurfing.org or tripping.org if you can't find any MopedArmy people to help.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account