Simon Appreciation Thread

I'm not sure if this has already been made, but I wanted to express some thanks to Simon for his diligence with the website upgrade. :)

Re: Simon Appreciation Thread

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Add to that the years before the upgrade!

Kenneth Sanders I I /

1. <3 Simon

2. Update moped of the week pictures

3. Fix SEARCH

4. ???????????

5. Profit!

I definitely appreciate all that Simon has done for the moped community. I also appreciate him as friend. I haven't talked to him a in a few years but such a nice guy to talk to. Miss you man!

word.

... and what he's always been doing for us. Thankyou Simon.

Jerry Franek /

I, like many others, could not be peddin' if not for this site. Met many new fellow riders too. Sincerely here's to you Simon!

ya Simon!

Only been in the game for 2 years ... Thank you Simon for this outlet that has led to so many friendships.

Thanks a lot dude

Aaron Summers Effler /

simon, you're truly a king among men. thanks for the immense amount of time and effort you put into this site. thousands of people have had a better experience of life, because of you.

word. go simon!

I still remember when he let me try his motobecane around the back of Video Hits Plus in Kalamazoo in 02 or 03, second time i ever got on a moped. i came outside and he was staring at my Tomos carcass in the back of my ranger and he started a conversation with me. If i knew then what i know now...

Thank you, Simon

yaaaay

three cheers for simon king!

ya, I wouldn't have nearly the moped know-how that I do now without this site. Thank you Simon!

True leader of this army

Thanks everyone! And your welcome. It's been awesome, over the years, to see so many people get so much out of this website and the Moped Army.

thank you simon, you are pretty much tha bees knees dood. myself & hnrz owe so much to you!

Bump for the King Simon

Kenneth Sanders I I /

Cheers Simon, Thanks a million!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account