bigger expansion pipes?

Does anyone know where I could find some bigger 2 stroke stuff? specifically an expansion chamber exhaust for a kawasaki G3SS? I cannot seem to find a pipe for 100cc and up thats for a street bike. Lots of dirt bike stuff and thats about it. I may just make one myself, but I thought someone here might know a website. thanks.

Re: bigger expansion pipes?

talk to devin at motion left I bet he could make you somethin.

ive got a kawi 125 pipe im not useing i'll sell ya for 50 bones

pics?

Tyler post a pic of that Kawi !!! I have a 74 G3SSD 90cc and yeah I need a pipe too. Damn 40mm Header...

Really though, do go to www.mlmopeds.com and send Devin an email if you want a great pipe.

Indeed, Custom side bleed for the Kawi would be sick. Designed for the bike and tuned for the RPMs and powerband.

Chamber size would be little different than what is available for peds. I'd stick with something similar to a p6/p4 and play with header lengths...

Could make one like this for it.

(edited)

i'll take some pics tonight just email me ur number and i'll send a pic.

Aaron thats awesome, I have yet to find anyone else so far in the states with this bike! Most of them according to some other forum, made it to australia for some reason. Idk if thats true or not. We may have to coordinate and talk to some motion left wizards. I haven't done the research, but wouldn't it seem possible to fit a slightly bigger carb under that case? I have seen folks run them without the cover, but I like the look of the carb inside like it is stock. Arms, email sent.

Aaron thats awesome, I have yet to find anyone else so far in the states with this bike! Most of them according to some other forum, made it to australia for some reason. Idk if thats true or not. We may have to coordinate and talk to some motion left wizards. I haven't done the research, but wouldn't it seem possible to fit a slightly bigger carb under that case? I have seen folks run them without the cover, but I like the look of the carb inside like it is stock. Arms, email sent.

Hey Tyler, I think you could fit a 24mm Mikuni in there and still keep the cover on it. So far I think I have found out that the KH100 rotary valve will fit if you change out the bearings and oil seal on the valve side. It is a steel valve so supposed to be an upgrade for it. I wonder if the 100cc top end will bolt up with no problems ?

I really need to borrow someones camera. Ive actually got the 100cc G3ssE model, engine is Identical to the KE100 enduro version, but mines a street bike like yours.

Ahhh, So jealous !!!!! Is it ther red one posted on the Kawasakimotorcycle.org site ?

We could compare porting and shit and maybe figure out some of the secrets of these machines. I know someone said you can mill the head but I want some real power in this thing. There are gears for the front and the rear also.

i think it is, thats not mine specifically, but identical to mine, and ive only seen this model in red, so yeah. I really think the gearing on mine is perfect. from what I have heard these things are meant to run just crazy high rpms, I also want to hook up a tiny tach/other digital tach on this thing. in top gear, just when you think it will wind out, this thing whirrs like a top and keeps on pulling. I love it.

This is sweet. I can now make mine a 100cc just by swapping out the cylinder and piston. Hell it even looks the same as the G3ssE except mine is the candy green (not red).

Well if I get a pipe made I would probably want it to look like the one in that pic up there. Check these pipes out. I bet one of those 3 would mount right up with no problems.

Those are sweet!!! I wish I had money, we could split it and I could ship you one.

Hey I know this thread has been dead for almost a year, but I am in the same boat as you were. I have a '72 kawi g3ssb 90cc and am looking for an expansion pipe. have you found one yet? Thanks

stock dirt bike pipes are super cheap on ebay....

Salsa Salsa /

Tyler come on dude, you know i know where they are at. let go to the junk yard

I know maize we talked like a year and a half ago about this, and it never happnd! I know where there at though for realz I need to stop putting this bike on the back burner. If funds allow I'm going to build this bike up finally this year. along with my empty aermacchi 175 frame just waiting for a two stroke 250 dirtbike engine.

Better Fส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ster /

Talk to the guys at jemco. They might be able to help you out. They're the best place to get custom pipes for larger cc bikes on this side of the pond.

Jemco catalog

They can make more than the pipes in their catalog, but that should give you an idea of what they can do.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account