so my apartment burned down today

and instead of clothes I grabbed amsoil, my lock, variator weights, and my helmet and gloves. I love mopeds.

Re: so my apartment burned down today

That sux...let me know if you need anything...we are about the same size

Kenneth Sanders I I /

dude, are you fuckin serious? My condolences. I hope not all is lost. If I could help you out, let me know

apparently he also grabbed his laptop

Well, idiot, it's 2011, my cellphone has INTERNET.

Nathaniel Almeida /

hey man, never hung out or anything but if you need anything let me know!

Nathaniel Almeida /

i just bought a pretty rad stone cold t shirt in size medium but i would be willing to loan it out

How'd the fire start?

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

That sucks dude, hope you guys had insurance.

Thanks everyone! Except electrofag he can suck a fart out of my bum. It started with an outdoor outlet That shorted out. Corey, No insurance. I'm sitting in a baller suite watching lady gagas concert in HD. Red cross has been a huge help. Everything I lost was clothes pretty much. And my thinkpad: (. And my tomos engine that was in my closet. No big deal.

lol tomos engine in the closet

wtf. what are you going to do?

lol @ suck a fart out of my bum.

No insurance? Were you renting? I'm pretty sure your landlords insurance is supposed to cover you.

I keep all My parts in my room haha. I really have no idea. My next lease starts June 1st but essentially I'm homeless till then.

This is why a boy should always have an old van in his rolling stock

I'm sorry to hear that Cam! I hope you get some compensation for your lose and get back on your feet soon. I got a couch for you to crash on but it's all the way in wilmington, NC.

NIck WLR

Fish tits Krauthamer /

dont flame him, queers.

you guys can use my couch till friday

Cam, you need temporary emergency housing I think we can hook you up with a 15x15 wicked private 3rd floor room, kitchen and bath until you get on your feet here in South Boston. Hit me back. Short term - 60 days??? (edited)

Was this the kHz garage? Kinda knew they (kHz) had gone up in flames - defunct (and not destine to see 2012) but not talking much about it. Who gives a rats-ass. You're welcome here with our dogs and cat and your pets are welcome too.

Our home (edited)

Damn that sucks... I worked with the red cross as a disaster team member for a while... awesome group. If you need help holla I can talk. To the church.

dude

don*t call me

you should of had renters insurance.

less than $10.00 a month

Hey man, I have a few pair of almost new Levis from back when I was skinny maybe a couple of t-shirts too. Email me your size and info and I will see what I have to send you. I gave most of my stuff away already but I should be able to come up with something for you.

started with an electric zap! You can have my '10 rally shirt with the electric gremlin zapping the khz on the moped

size M

this sucks. sorry to hear.

it also reminds me that i need my renters policy asap.

Thanks again everyone for your support. Red cross is hooking it up with clothes and housing. Between my parents and them I should be all set.

How much Ed Hardy gear was lost in the fire?

well idiot, its what you deserve for not haveing insureance

this jackass can afford a phone with internet, but cant afford renters insurance.... reminds me of the hood rats wit their huge rims on payment plans while their children starve

Im going to be mature about this since fighting on the internet is lame. I didn't have renters insurance because I wasn't on a lease. To compare me having a phone to a (racist?) situation like that is absurd, and you can't spell having. You going to any rallies this year? We can discuss me deserving everything I own getting ruined in person... bring that moped in your profile, she's a beauty lol

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

i'm glad nobody said wfff or asked for pics, considering the circumstances

good luck

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account