Re: Jawa kick start Sport 210

we can just go to YDI and get the parts to make a thyristor it would cost around $10

Vlado vlado /

I do have new thyristor- email me

today i wired it up for spark threw on decent tires and it fired up it ran like shit then realized it had nasty old gas in the tank so i drained the old gas and put it in my car and filled it up with new gas and it runs perfect

now i gutta look for another set of rear shocks cause the old ones are dead with no springy left to em

wait you put the old bad gas in the car? classic. I might have to try that its a pain to dispose of. I have a spare set of shocks one is busted you can have em for ship cost if you want to try and repair or just use the springs.

haha yeah my geo seems to like the nastiest gas must be cause it was made in canada

you should of seen the stuff my friend took out of his landscape mowers it was dark brown and kinda sticky we had 10 gallons of it so he topped off his caravan and i filled my geo

gas that wouldnt run in the lawnmower runs great in the cars i know it doesnt make any sense

nah im just gonna replace the shocks with another pair from another bike maybe peugeot or something

today i learned that this glue is no good for gluing new clutch pads on

the pads fell off wile riding and locked up the clutch

i guess il stick with JB weld

Vlado vlado /

ask in brake shop what are they using

my mechanic in Slovakia told me it is very special process, requires certain temperatures, pressure and time- he sends his rebuilts to specialized place, can't do it himsel to get it right...

good luck, Jay- otherwise I got the new arms waiting for you

well i have always used jb weld with good luck but this time i didnt have any so i thought id try something different

how much are new clutch arms

truthfully i need a whole new clutch since the dufis that had the bike sent it to his mechanic and he tried to get the clutch off with a 2 jaw puller and bent it i got it as straight as i could

Vlado vlado /

Jay, email me with part # from catalog so I'll get you the correct one, OK?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account