Anyone here have a Honda Aero 50?

Patrick B. /

<br>Hello!<br> Do you have a Honda Aero 50 Moped? Please let me know if you do. How fast does it go?<br>What mods. have you done? <br>Would you consider selling it? Do you know of somebody who has one that they want to sell?<p>Thanks!<br>///Patrick\ 267

Re: Anyone here have a Honda Aero 50?

not to be real picky but Aeros are NOped rather than Mopeds being that they don't have pedals<p><p><p>: <br>: Hello!<br>: Do you have a Honda Aero 50 Moped? Please let me know if you do. How fast does it go?<br>: What mods. have you done? <br>: Would you consider selling it? Do you know of somebody who has one that they want to sell?<p>: Thanks!<br>: ///Patrick\<p>

The question still remains.....

Patrick B. /

: Do you have a Honda Aero 50 Moped? Please let me know if you do. How fast does it go?<br>: : What mods. have you done? <br>: : Would you consider selling it? Do you know of somebody who has one that they want to sell?<p>: : Thanks!<br>: : ///Patrick\<p>

Re: The question still remains.....

": : Do you have a Honda Aero 50 Moped? Please let me know if you do. How fast does it go?<br>: : : What mods. have you done? <br>: : : Would you consider selling it? Do you know of somebody who has one that they want to sell?<p>: : : Thanks!<br>: : : ///Patrick\<br>Hi Patrick, I have an Aero nb50m it goes 33mph (40 with a tail wind) In kansas 49cc is legally considered a motorized bike<br>Mine is n.f.s but search for honda nb50m & may find one. dan<br>"

I HAVE A 1986 Honda Aero 50

"It goes 35mph and a kick in the ass to drive<p>i dont know what you mean by ""mod""<p>it is red and black<p>and in wonderful running condition exept some body damage that i am working on"

demario wesley /

: not to be real picky but Aeros are NOped rather than Mopeds being that they don't have pedals<p><p>: : <br>: : Hello!<br>: : Do you have a Honda Aero 50 Moped? Please let me know if you do. How fast does it go?<br>: : What mods. have you done? <br>: : Would you consider selling it? Do you know of somebody who has one that they want to sell?<p>: : Thanks!<br>: : ///Patrick\<p>

<HTML>I have a 1986 Aero 50 scooter. It is a blast to ride around and is in very good shape. I can get it up to about 35 mph. I am in need of a rear rim but everything else is good. If you known of where to get one let me know.

Thanks,

Tom </HTML>

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account