Re: TTLX had a loose main jet......

Reeperette /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

>>I just tested compression on the bike (just bought a guage) and it read 85psi (6 kg/cm2) is that normal for an A3? cant find compression specs listed anywhere in the shop manual.<<

Yeah, 85psi is about right, I dunno the exact specs either, save that it's like 9:1 (whatever that means).

>>some1 also posted here about cutting the air box and adding a larger main jet for more power, does this really provide that much of an increase? (is it worthwhile?)

since i have a Dellorto on my A3 and parts are easy 2 get im up2 doin it.<<

I wouldn't bother, it's way too much hassle for what little bit you'd get out of it.

You could get the same result but pulling the stock exhaust baffle.

-R

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  TTLX had a loose main jet......Topic by: Garret Garret 01/28/02 03:47PM
  Re: TTLX had a loose main jet......Re: Crisis--Cincinnati Crisis--Cincinnati 01/28/02 05:24PM
  Re: TTLX had a loose main jet......Re: Crisis--Cincinnati Crisis--Cincinnati 01/28/02 05:31PM
  Re: TTLX had a loose main jet......Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 01/28/02 07:31PM
  Re: TTLX had a loose main jet......Re: Crisis--cincinnati Crisis--cincinnati 01/28/02 08:35PM
  Re: TTLX had a loose main jet......Re: Reeperette Reeperette 01/29/02 03:09AM
  Re: TTLX had a loose main jet......Re: Reeperette Reeperette 01/29/02 03:09AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account