my new scoot

Re: my new scoot

I used to have 2 go-peds... They were lots of fun, but issues with the police here in Ontario Canada were a problem and once the novelity wore off I didn't really use them a whole lot.. one day I swaped one of my go-peds for a moped for a couple of hours and after that I was hooked on mopeds..

Lots of places they aren't considered to be legal vehicles - then again, in the 70's neither were mopeds in some states. Does Canada have any sort of strange moped laws? Can I take my moped into Canada and drive it there?

Yeah, cops give people a hard time in NJ on go-peds too... I used to see a couple around but I think the local cops laid down the rules now and I don't see them anymore.... and $ 500 for a go-ped it's kind of foolish buying one of those anyway when that is enough to buy real transportation like a moped.

Crisis--Cincinnati /

True dat!

I have 2 gopeds sitting in my garage. I ride em for tricks and fun, not transportation. Cops seem to leave me alone when i ride em. . . and im in Northern NJ too. .

-WIsky

Im in central Jersey... we only had one kid in my area that ran one go-ped around... he kept sneaking it on the shoulder of the highway..I think the cops took it away from him.... LOL

Hey,Rog! You could put a Snail-Shell on back of that Go-Ped and the police would think it was a scooter!Wheel size being near the same and all that.Just a thought and tryin' to help! (:^)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account