TOMOS TARGA ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT GO FASTER

I have a tomos targa it goes 35 i dont have a biturbo or a speedsprocket i have no money to buy it i HEAR THAT PEOPLE SCREW AROUND WITH THE CARBARATOR AND THEY GET IT TO GO 10-15 MPH FASTER IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO HELP OR ANYSPEED AT ALL I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TOMOS TARGA ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT GO FAS

if you're lacking money to buy a high performance part, just sell your soul on ebay.

1st. Get rid of AOL. Get a local ISP dial up.

2nd With the money you save, get a biturbo

3rd Have Fun!

A bigger jet might help there a couple bucks.but i doubt that you want to mess with the carb its hard to get to.

Aol is only 5 bucks a month extra, if you have a high speed connection.

"if you have a high speed connection"

1. If your'e old enough, get a job,do chores, or do comunity service and save up.

2. If you saved up enough money, get a 27 Toothed Speed Spoket, a Bosh Spark Slug, and a Biturbo Exhaust Muffler.

3. You can also try to see if your tire is rubbing on your back fender. If so, buy some heavy duty shocks.

4. Make sure you using a good quality brand of oil, and the right amount perscribed for your moped.

NOTE:

27 Toothed Speed Sproket = $19.95

Bosh Sprk Plug = around $2.00

Biturbo Exhaust Muffler = $99.95

crisis. . $5 a month? There raising their BYOS plan to $15. . .(bring your own service). . . i have DSL by the way.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account